GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another VW Sales rep here to answer questions!

binky

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 Mazda MX-5
Hey guys, I noticed there's already a salesman on here from VA, I'm from San Francisco, CA. If anyone needs any advice or answers on VW or Audi let me know! :thumbsup:

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
how much can u get a votex kit w/paint???

Last edited:

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
Fly MKV said:
is there anyway u can chip the car without voiding warranty?

it's in the manual. chip could void warranty on related components.

binky

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 Mazda MX-5
:wink: true... however i'll answer this one anyways. i have an 07 blk/blk GTI pkg 2 with APR 91. APR chip on stealth mode is undetectable from scanning, but as mentioned in another post, if you blow your engine and they download the code, it's not gonna match the stock program and you might be fooked.

P.S. Car salesmen aren't always busy so I'm actually on the forums quite a bit... i'll answer your q's dont worry... guess i should put my dealership info in teh sig too.

binky

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 Mazda MX-5
dealerships are all franchised, got no relationship really... we have audi too. Mazda is a good reliable cheap brand and theres good back end profit (dealer cash).

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
@binky,

are dealerships likely to reduce prices on accessories such as rims? basically i want to buy a 07 rabbit (white) but i cant decide whether to get the rims from the dealer and pay the 1600 extra or buy them eventually off of someone or ebay, or get another brand. so is there a chance a dealer could sell the rims when buying the car for 1,100 instead of 1600? or are chances slim to none?

thanks,
david

binky

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 Mazda MX-5
slim to none. dealers can only discount when there's a profit margin. there is nothing in those rims. go aftermarket or ebay or whatever but dont buy rims from us...

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
binky said:
slim to none. dealers can only discount when there's a profit margin. there is nothing in those rims. go aftermarket or ebay or whatever but dont buy rims from us...

thanks! btw do you have any contacts that work in socal that would give me a good deal?