Ready to race!
:thumbsup:thanks man

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI

eod69usn

Ready to race!
dude just wait for taxes like we was talking about the other night and then pull the trigger

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
I wanna get that lift man and get mk2 looking good. Refinsh my bbs and paint and other odds and ends.

160hunter

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
:thumbup:Just noticed you have your hood painted the same as me. Nice.:thumbup: I will be starting my BT build in a month or so. Just got my spare car.

eod69usn

Ready to race!
Nice dude...what is your setup going to be?

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk

MMD

Oval Champion
Stiffen the rear suspension and soften the front one ....
Ive Bilstein coil overs I dont know about yours.
The more weight you keep on the front wheels for (FWD) the more grip you'd have... when you accelerate the weight shifts from front to back which reduces the weight on front wheels and makes it easy to spin.. its 101 gain traction on FWD :)

mrbikle

Go Kart Champion
I thought the same too... But I have faster times when both are just as low as possible... Less drag seems to be more beneficial. Now low and then a custom stiff rear spring is an option

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

eod69usn

Ready to race!
on dry roads i normally hook up in 3rd pretty well...there is only an 1/8 mile track around me so idk when Ill get to a 1/4 mile track but eventually. I havent tried to launch from a dig yet as I still have a little ways on the 500 mile break in for my clutch, but in a few more days and some more miles and ill see what happens.

Also i am trying to burn off my tires and have a little fun so i can have a good reason to get some nicer tires :)

mrbikle

Go Kart Champion
yes. Get the nitto drag radials... I went 12.0 on them

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk