Lucidity

Marx
lol

Sudu420

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 gti mkv
Your tires are on backwards.

i caught that too.. when the shop mounted those tires they could have just put them on the wrong side. I mean if you would move the front right tire to the front left, the tread pattern would be pointing the correct way would it not? OP is all your tires backwards like that?

eod69usn

Ready to race!
People...the wheel is on the wrong side...this is a full blown BT build thread and everybody is concerned about this?

mrbikle

Go Kart Champion
Hey man...gotta get that power to the ground! Lol. I'm sure op hasit under control.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

eod69usn

Ready to race!
Easy with your set up, and thats more than enough for DD + when you get bored of the power you can just turn it up a bit :thumbsup:, are you doing the build/install your self ??

thanks:thumbsup: this car should be pretty fun! All of the work is being done by Automotive Connoisseur Group (ACG) in San Diego. I have know the guy who runs/own the shop for a few years now, and am very comfortable with the work they do. plus i was in there a week ago and next to my car was a 458 Italia, 2 R35 GTr's and a couple AMG mercs...it makes you feel better when you see ratardedly nice cars with yours haha

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Nice man, can't wait to ride in it and drive it. Oh I and I like the comment about the mk2.

eod69usn

Ready to race!
Nice man, can't wait to ride in it and drive it. Oh I and I like the comment about the mk2.

thanks man...its finally almost done and im about reaady to spend all my cash on front tires haha...hopefully stas can get that wiring harness he got from your mk2 back in this weekend and we can go up to vista on thursday

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
He already did, I think. My mk2 is put back together just need to wrap some wires up with some shrink wrap and throw some new o2 sensor on and be solid mechanically. Mos def man and beer this weekend is a must.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
You get the car back yet man ?

eod69usn

Ready to race!
You get the car back yet man ?

no im hoping for wednesday or thursday...gota work tomorrow so i wont be able to pick it up anyways...and after i break it in its going back in to get dyno'd

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
no im hoping for wednesday or thursday...gota work tomorrow so i wont be able to pick it up anyways...and after i break it in its going back in to get dyno'd

Nice. 450whp is my guess. I'll go pick it up lol but that wouldn't be cool since it'll be cherry and I'm not one to steal thunder Haha