GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ANOTHER CRAZY GtG....... This time with a cruise first

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
Ok so it is that time again....... A few of us have BS'd about it at a few meets so I want to start this thread to get some idea's and a roll call going. We figured a mid-morning cruise from down south up to my house, followed by a BBQ and partying, well shit you guys know how it goes! I just want to do a cruise first this time....... SO lets plan this ish

Dan I edited it for content for the hell of it....... I only had to delete 7 curse words. Pretty good huh :p hahaha

edit...

Ok lets make this official
Meeting spot

Meet on Sunday 27th 10:00am at the green arrow then cruise the canyons

Top of the world is marker B great spot to stop for pictures then to Piuma for some spirited driving then back to the 101 to head to johns for the BBQ/Install

kk ill figure it out, you got a number i can call if i get lost?

Hey guys I am alive...... I have just been busy taking care of personal shit and doing drugs.... I think I have tomorrow off so I will be nice and alert for this cruise....

DAN Can you edit my first post to put meeting time and place and the map and shit on there? Thank you... Oh yea for anyone else. My number is 207-841-7738.... Don't bother wasting your time posting it in a gay forum or anything.... Greg did that to me last time. See you guys Sunday

Oh yea... how do we want to work out the BBQ? Just collect funds when everyone is here then mob to the meat market?

odascoo

a mansion in WISCANSIN
where would the cruise start? i believe you live in the ventura ish area? i dont know if i can cruise all the way up there and back to SD in one trip. but im down for a cruise if its reasonable distance for me hahahaha

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
I figured all us regs are in... Odascoo man, I was thinking meeting somewhere mid L.A. ish..... Santa Monica or somewhere around there........ equal distance for most you know? Plus we will probably caravan down to the caravan :p hahaha That's why I want to open it up cause you fuckers come up with good ideas

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
KEN I would prefer a Sunday so I don't have to go bounce that night, but a Saturday is fine too. I don't have to party that hard you know? I go to work around 8ish on Friday/Saturday nights now

LBKEN41

Too close for missiles...
Car(s)
2007 UG GTI 2-door
KEN I would prefer a Sunday so I don't have to go bounce that night, but a Saturday is fine too. I don't have to party that hard you know? I go to work around 8ish on Friday/Saturday nights now

Naw man, I was just asking. Sunday will work out better for me in the near future since I've got a wedding and several birthday parties to attend in the upcoming weeks. I just won't be drinking or hanging out too long after the cruise and meet, that's all. :biggrin:

UngerDikran

Do I Have A Hand?
Car(s)
GTI MKV 08
im in