GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Android aftermarket stereo golf 7

humioritz

I have had this PUMPKIN Android 9.0 Golf MK7 stereo with DAB+ for about a month now and I got to say it's the best thing I have put in my car not only does it look awesome you can install any app on it... I would be lost without it... I recommend this stereo to anyone who is interested but not sure whether to buy it... I fitted this in my 2014 VW Golf MK7 which was really easy to do.. perfect if you spend a lot of time waiting in the car for the wife while she is shopping or you doing the school run.. the touch screen is good and the quality of the display is good I use Waze for navigation which works perfect.. I hope this review helps you out make a decision to buy it.

humioritz

Updated review:
You cannot get a better radio for the price! Ok so first off the touch response is instant. The screen resolution crystal clear. Didn't have any issues pairing Bluetooth to multiple devices, obd2, phone, echo auto. WiFi works great and connected at 72mbps. I'm able to watch streaming videos with NO lag! It does have a sub out level control. Cons are no crossover settings for the front, rear, and sub outs but do have EQ. Not a biggie, I set crossover points on my amps anyway. Play store is limited BUT you can sideload apps and your good to go! The customer service was great!