GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Aliexpress 7.5 rep headlight coding

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
I am one of the smart gents who purchased the Aliexpress 7.5 facelift lights for my mk7 Alltrack. I have the lights installed and working after repinning the DRL harness. I installed a canbus HID kit so I do not have any faults for high/low beam but I do have DRL faults for both sides and a slight pusling. I did a little bit of digging and tried the following:

I tried coding lasttyp 4/5 last night to two different LED settings. I changed from factory setting (allgemeine Gluhlampe 27w, auch H15) to LED Tagfahrlichtmodule Versorgung and this stabilizes the LED DRL but bulb error still present. I then coded to LED Tagfahrlichmodul Signal and it eliminates the bulb error but the LED DRL pulses pretty severely when the low beams are on.

Any other suggestions?

Solved:
Code Leuchte4TFL LB4-Lasttyp 4 to 4-LED Tagfahrlichmodul Signal
Code Leuchte5TFL LB4-Lasttyp 5 to 4-LED Tagfahrlichmodul Signal
Code Leuchte4/5 TFL RB32-Dimmwert AB4/5 from 100 to 127

Last edited:

Vince050

Good that you are making a seperate topic for this because this is exactly what is keeping me from purchasing these headlights from aliexpress.

Nsknick

Ready to race!
DO NOT purchase these from Aliexpress, terrible QC, seller wants me to pay to have them shipped back to China. PayPal will not help either. I'm having to dispute with American Express just to get my money back. Again, please do not purchase from Aliexpress, wait for Ed to come out with a solid set of reps.

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
DO NOT purchase these from Aliexpress, terrible QC, seller wants me to pay to have them shipped back to China. PayPal will not help either. I'm having to dispute with American Express just to get my money back. Again, please do not purchase from Aliexpress, wait for Ed to come out with a solid set of reps.

I do agree that the seller sucks. I’m sorry yours came damaged. Hopefully Amex can resolve it for you.

Vince050

@project92 or anyone else with experience buying on AliExpress,

Can you provide a link of your purchase and tell me if it was a good or bad experience.

I want to pull the trigger but I see so many offerings with fake reviews:
I.e. People from Germany buying RHD cars/ every single review saying something about the brightness which is better than before/ more than 5 reviews posted at one specific date/ someone from Israël with a picture of a Dutch number plate, so many fishy things...

Help is appreciated! :)

Nsknick

Ready to race!
@project92 or anyone else with experience buying on AliExpress,

Can you provide a link of your purchase and tell me if it was a good or bad experience.

I want to pull the trigger but I see so many offerings with fake reviews:
I.e. People from Germany buying RHD cars/ every single review saying something about the brightness which is better than before/ more than 5 reviews posted at one specific date/ someone from Israël with a picture of a Dutch number plate, so many fishy things...

Help is appreciated! :)

I just posted my review about eds replicas, I like them better then the crappy aliexpress ones!

Vince050

Ordered them from Aliexpress and installed them. Perfect fit and plug and play. I dont see any flickering...

Last edited:

Caritaxd

High beams not working when flash

Hi everyone. I was modifying the fog lights to work at same time with high beams. Now I don’t know why when I pull the light switch to high beam(flash) not responses. Just work when I push back to permanents high beams. Any idea ?? Someone can tell me what channel shuould I review. ?? I will appreciate that. Thanks.

Or someone could send to me the vcds log from channel 9 // Adaptations ??

Last edited: