GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Air France Plane Disappearance...

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
First off, I am extremely sad about this accident and my heart goes out to those involved. That being said, am I the only one who is captivated by this? They had a guy on the news this morning that they asked what this compares to and his reply was "Emelia Earhart." If it took like 70 years to find the titanic, how long will it take to find something a fraction on the size and in potentially 3+ mile deep water? The plane does have a ping that goes out but because it's in the water they would have to use Sonar to pick it up and they would still have to be on a submarine in very close proximity to hear it. It's just mind-bottling. Thoughts?

Last edited:

VrstewartW

What is a Ronaldo?
It is very strange...Bermuda Triangle?

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Its very sad, Also very scary too how a plane of that size with that many people can vanish.

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!
They won't know anything unless they can find the black boxes, hopefully they do. I think it's apparent the thing is at the bottom of the ocean.

grada89

Go Kart Champion
It's very sad and I pray for those who lost loved ones but if the plane did fly through a storm I don't know what to make of it....not blaming the pilots or anything but I do think it may have been preventable if that was the case. Time will tell hopefully.

I thought i read that Brazilian pilots searching for the plane saw debris in the water. They said it would take till tomorrow for boats to arrive there.

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
Car(s)
2006 GTI

its lost in time

racinrabbit

Professional Wheelman

knoxvillezzz

My danah
Car(s)
2007 GTI DSG
My heart just goes out to the people who lost a family member.. someones father, someones mother, their sister, their brother and their friend..:frown: