GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Actor Heath Ledger dead

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
Wouldnt this be stoopid fucked up if it were just part of a Viral Marketing campaign and he was actually still alive...i knwo its not true but wow...way to get press about a movie months early...

ubergeek

broadcasting LIVE
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI APR Tuned
River Phoenix, Kurt Cobain, Elvis, Lane Stayley, Michael Hutchence
You forgot Brandon Lee....son of Bruce. He actually died on the set during the making of The Crow

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
You forgot Brandon Lee....son of Bruce. He actually died on the set during the making of The Crow
Like father, like son... FREAKY!

Lucidity

Marx
wtf...he had a rolled up 20 in the room...it came back with no drug residue...wtf else would you need a rolled up 20 for...

The fact that there was absolutely no residue means it wasn't used, so it could of been a number of things.

Wouldnt this be stoopid fucked up if it were just part of a Viral Marketing campaign and he was actually still alive...i knwo its not true but wow...way to get press about a movie months early...

I thought the same thing myself today. I actually thought that would be so cool though, like he rolls up at the premier of the movie and everyone is just like WTF!!!!

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
really sucks how he just died i hope it didnt effect the batman movie but i was going to go for opening night anyways.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
The fact that there was absolutely no residue means it wasn't used, so it could of been a number of things.

I thought the same thing myself today. I actually thought that would be so cool though, like he rolls up at the premier of the movie and everyone is just like WTF!!!!

The only thing i can think of is that he passed out before his dealer came...i mean honestly...uses for a rolled up bill...

Lucidity

Marx
The only thing i can think of is that he passed out before his dealer came...i mean honestly...uses for a rolled up bill...

Actually a co-worker of mine uses them to simulate smoking all the time (he's trying to quit). I personally roll up paper in my pockets all the time when I am nervous or waiting for something. And being that it was in his apartment means nothing, people can bring stuff into your home. You can't assume anything really, if you have a rolled up dollar bill, no drugs, and no drugs in his system (besides the Rx) then you really can't prove what you are asserting.

Last edited: