GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A few pics of my pup

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
I had a blue nosed pit that looked exactly like that. Same color and and she had a big white diamond on her chest and birght bright bright blue eyes and floppy ears(I didnt want to get them cropped, she was tooo cute for it).... I miss my Deja soooo much :frown: Fuck that skank of a bitch ex gf :mad:

They are beautiful and sweet dogs if you raise them right.. Mine grew to be 66lbs of love and hyperness..

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Damn, Now Im all sad at work thinking of my baby DejaVu. This sucks now..:cry:

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
I had a blue nosed pit that looked exactly like that. Same color and and she had a big white diamond on her chest and birght bright bright blue eyes and floppy ears(I didnt want to get them cropped, she was tooo cute for it).... I miss my Deja soooo much :frown: Fuck that skank of a bitch ex gf :mad:

They are beautiful and sweet dogs if you raise them right.. Mine grew to be 66lbs of love and hyperness..

That sucks, the GF took her?

One of the reasons everyone is terrified of my Stoli dog....she weighs 95lbs. :yikes:

Yeah... I know what you mean. My cousin has a pitbull that wasn't socialized well and it's not a friendly dog but I'm doing everything within my power to have her meet as many different people and dogs as possible to make sure she's well socialized. That seems the be the key when raising any bully breed. It's just funny that people would be scared of a dog that's only up to my knee when fully grown.

Our mailman was really funny. He said "Your girl tried telling me it was some English something something... I don't care what you call it, in my neighborhood, that's a pitbull!" The stigma is there and there's nothing I can do about it.

Yeap, I just went through a shit storm at my apartment complex over my dog, because just this year they banned Pits, German Sheps, and Rots. They were going to evict me because of an "Illegal dog". The illegal dog I have had there for 3 fucking years. The illegal dog that doesn't even bark at other dogs. The illegal dog that has been attacked and bitten by two other dogs there, one was a Lab, and the other was a Pomeranian.

Anyway it is all in how you raise the dog. And from reading what you have written here in the thread she is lucky to have you for an owner.

I still love coming across people that treat my dog like a killer...it's so funny to see the fear in their face, this one woman was walking into the mail area at my complex as I was walking out, she fucking screamed at the top of her lungs and jumped backwards falling over. Stoli (My dogs name) and I just looked at her...and I asked "Was that really necessary?" She complained to the office that my "Pitbull" attacked her....fucking idiot. Stoli doesn't even bark or growl at people. Like you were saying earlier, if someone broke into my apt Stoli would help them carry my stuff to their truck...lol
Anyway good luck with bijou she's a stunner.

BLKSUNSHINE

Banned
Car(s)
BAGGED MKV GTI
Nice Pup~!

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
That sucks, the GF took her?

One of the reasons everyone is terrified of my Stoli dog....she weighs 95lbs. :yikes:

Yea, We were together for a while, then we broke up and I couldnt keep the dog at my house. She took it with her, About 3 months later I got a call from her crying saying that Deja(the dog) ran away and was hit by a car :frown::mad: I was, to put it nicely, Livid and depressed. That dog was like my daughter..

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
Yea, We were together for a while, then we broke up and I couldnt keep the dog at my house. She took it with her, About 3 months later I got a call from her crying saying that Deja(the dog) ran away and was hit by a car :frown::mad: I was, to put it nicely, Livid and depressed. That dog was like my daughter..

I would be beside myself. I call her my shadow because she follows me around the house like a..... well, like a puppy. She's such a daddy's girl.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
I would be beside myself. I call her my shadow because she follows me around the house like a..... well, like a puppy. She's such a daddy's girl.

I know EXACTLY what you mean. I think im going to get another one, I just need to find a reliable and reputable breeder around here so I can get one. I dont think I want a male, I want my baby again..

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
I feel you brosef. That's a tough thing to deal with. My other American Bulldog, like Stoli, was hit and killed by a car, fucking devastating...be happy you didn't have to see it. I saw my dog get hit and held her smashed body until she passed...it was totally my fault and I still beat myself up over it. :cry:

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
I feel you brosef. That's a tough thing to deal with. My other American Bulldog, like Stoli, was hit and killed by a car, fucking devastating...be happy you didn't have to see it. I saw my dog get hit and held her smashed body until she passed...it was totally my fault and I still beat myself up over it. :cry:

Damn man, Im sorry to hear that. My condolences. Theres just something about losing a dog, Its that attachment to em. People say "who cares? Its just a dog". Theyll never understand... Its like literally losing your best friend/companion bc a dog will never judge you, stab you in the back, fuck you over etc.. Its there for you and only you, You are their world.

Anyways, On a lighter note. OP, Congrats on the dog, she is one cute little "bitch" :biggrin:

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
Anyways, On a lighter note. OP, Congrats on the dog, she is one cute little "bitch" :biggrin:
Thanks! She actually just dropped by the office to say hello.

Since you mentioned looking for a breeder... I looked locally to no avail and ended up finding a breeder in New Mexico. He is my age (28) and the only breeder that didn't want a background check and a 50 acre farm for the dog to live on. She flew right in to LaGuardia.