GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A Ferrari for 13 grand?

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
This is a web commercial my company did for DNA Autoworks in White Marsh, MD. The commercial is aimed at gaining interest for the car, and not say too much, while saying a lot visually. I think we nailed it, but I'm a little biased.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHaOqXZEPqM

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
i believe the kit costs 13k not with installation and of course you would have to have a toyota Mr2.

Yea, thats the base kit. Or you could pay 48,000 and get a turnkey car.

Now yes it is a kit, but for me; if I drove a kit car that looked like a Ferrari, I would have to mod it so it outperformed a ferrari. THEN it would be worth it.

staulkor

V-Dubber
Car(s)
VW GTI MkV Fahrenhei
A car for the ultimate poser! Only 13k for a really fancy body kit!

Sorry dude, looks cool, but insanely stupid idea.

TheGrinch958

Ready to race!
Yea, thats the base kit. Or you could pay 48,000 and get a turnkey car.

Now yes it is a kit, but for me; if I drove a kit car that looked like a Ferrari, I would have to mod it so it outperformed a ferrari. THEN it would be worth it.

I wonder how much it would take to make an MR2 faster than a ferrari

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
I wonder how much it would take to make an MR2 faster than a ferrari

Nothing a turbo kit cant fix. The guys said the specs on the real 360 say it runs 12.2 in the 1/4.

A good turbo kit, and some motor beefing upgrades, I figure you can get it there for around 4-5k. But thats just a guess.

Although, some people have done an Audi S4 V8 conversion... mmm

sbghms

Crubs fents brushes
Car(s)
09 CW rabbit
Would have been more convincing if it wasn't in a neighborhood under construction lol. Otherwise looked pretty good.

Shan15

Ready to race!
so for 13k i get a Ferrari body kit, and a POS ricer engine, drivetrain, and transmission...

rather just but a freaking 02 trans am and put money into it and for 20k have a twin turbo 700rwp rice eating and Ferrari killing monster.

thats just me.