GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A deal on kicker audio.

DerekH

Ready to race!
Ok guys, heres the deal. A friend of mine works at kicker and owes me money. He cant give me any cash but he can give me some kicker gear. If anyone is interested in building a stereo i could get you a sick deal on some kicker stuff. Id be willing to trade too, looking for coilovers, a cat back, wheels or a break upgrade. Any questions feel free to pm me or post. Im only interested in dealing with local unless you make me an offer i cant refuse, shipping is a pain in the ass and i like dealing with people face to face. Im off work right now so i can do all the running around and leg work and wouldnt mind giving you a hand installing whatever you get as well, got nothin else to do lol.

I understand if anyone has any hesitations about this offer, im reading through it right now and i know i would say, "dude thats sketch". I have no issues with meeting you in person and working something out.

Thanks for reading!
Derek

DerekH

Ready to race!
Bump, and come to think of it he works in a building the sells JL too. Could probably get that as well. Lemme know if youre interested. Hes only given me a couple days to pick something before i just get what he picks.

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
Car(s)
89, 97 Jetta, 07 GTI
So you know someone who owes you money, and since he can't pay you, you've decided to allow him to give you something that fell off the truck and/or whatever he feels like.

Instead of money.

?

DerekH

Ready to race!
Nope, its all legit. I did some work for him a few months ago and I have a credit for the distribution company that he works for, Gemsen. Plus he will give me a smoken deal on whatever goes over that credit. I figured id rather something performance over something audio. so im trying to get some cash to put towards that. I can totally see how it could look like that but its for real, ive known the guy for 4 years or so now and hes always done me right when it comes to audio gear but he cant land me anything performance.

Hope this clears everything up. Let me know if you have any more questions.

phil

becausephilchow
Car(s)
2009 VW R32
Ahh.

Damn, I really do want something, except I just got my whole sound-system put together and everything.

I don't wnat to upgrade speakers until they blow up on me! :biggrin:

DerekH

Ready to race!
Bump,

Probably doing the order on Tuesday or Wednesday. ill be calling on Monday for some pricing let me know over the weekend if you are interested in anything.