GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

9.94 second Golf R in Puerto Rico

LAGP

Ready to race!
Hi very good performance, I have a couple of questions, have you done anything to the head to increase flow and what fuel pump are you running?

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
Hi very good performance, I have a couple of questions, have you done anything to the head to increase flow and what fuel pump are you running?
Not sure he comes here anymore but I know he said that the car has cnc ported head and ported aftermarket intake(RPC I think). Since it was a UM tuned IMS kit it most likely has the IMS brushless LPFP kit.

Rick R

Passed Driver's Ed

HI!!!
Thanks
sorry for late reply;)
head was ported for better air flow.

we currently use IROZ IMS brushless low pressure fuel pump

Rick R

Passed Driver's Ed
we had been using VP Racing gas, however we want to try Ignite Racing Fuel - car was tune in the dyno with new UM maps/parameters. Went to the track and Golf had misfires - didn't happen on the dyno!!!.
then back to the dyno, Ignite fuel drained from fuel tank and VP Racing gas with same maps as before were set.
just with VP fuel and new maps we achieved +41.13hps & 53.3 ft/lbs of torque.

Ignite Racing Fuel is a great fuel, which is currently being used on Audi RS3 tuned at EuroHouse and already did 9.6 secs with Iroz IMS 780(NO problem with fuel at all).

EuroHouse just bought a new Mustang Dyno

Attachments

• IMG-20191121-WA0146.jpg
    IMG-20191121-WA0146.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_20191116_134210.jpg
    IMG_20191116_134210.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 135
Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
we had been using VP Racing gas, however we want to try Ignite Racing Fuel - car was tune in the dyno with new UM maps/parameters. Went to the track and Golf had misfires - didn't happen on the dyno!!!.
then back to the dyno, Ignite fuel drained from fuel tank and VP Racing gas with same maps as before were set.
just with VP fuel and new maps we achieved +41.13hps & 53.3 ft/lbs of torque.

Ignite Racing Fuel is a great fuel, which is currently being used on Audi RS3 tuned at EuroHouse and already did 9.6 secs with Iroz IMS 780(NO problem with fuel at all).

EuroHouse just bought a new Mustang Dyno

I'm confused why you said the Ignite racing fuel is great when you gained so much with the VP racing gas?

Rick R

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm confused why you said the Ignite racing fuel is great when you gained so much with the VP racing gas?
EuroHouse recently became Ignite Racing fuel dealer and it was recommended to use one of their fuel on our car, at the same time a new UM map was installed, then was when we had problems, then Ignite fuel was drained and Golf was filled again with VP Racing fuel with same map used with Ignite.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
EuroHouse recently became Ignite Racing fuel dealer and it was recommended to use one of their fuel on our car, at the same time a new UM map was installed, then was when we had problems, then Ignite fuel was drained and Golf was filled again with VP Racing fuel with same map used with Ignite.

So the VP fuel is better.