GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

776HP VOLKSWAGEN GOLF R

Halvie

WOOSA
No, just don't get the reasoning behind such a high hp build that is never going to be tracked. Reminds me of a couple other "500hp+" builds that have been talked about here who secretly are slower than a k04. Neat.

guys... Teff used to share alot more before REVO fucked his shit up (idiots burned his engine - how would you feel?). But now he is no more fun, posts nothing, and hides, very far far away. :(

Please Teff, share the great hp that we all envy.

TEFF

godfather
Car(s)
Golf R
guys... Teff used to share alot more before REVO fucked his shit up (idiots burned his engine - how would you feel?). But now he is no more fun, posts nothing, and hides, very far far away. :(

Please Teff, share the great hp that we all envy.

What more to share?
Posted the dyno graph, people fcuked me because i am lying :)
I don't do drag races, no track races (no circuit in Romania, closest is Hungaroring at 1000km away). Besides this i am busy with other stuff. I haven't driven the R for 2 weeks now.

I've heard people saying the car is not fast in video. I was driving in low boost (1.6bars), and the straight lane of the go-kart has 150m.

Anyway... maybe a high speed fly-by would satisfy people

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
What more to share?
Posted the dyno graph, people fcuked me because i am lying :)
I don't do drag races, no track races (no circuit in Romania, closest is Hungaroring at 1000km away). Besides this i am busy with other stuff. I haven't driven the R for 2 weeks now.

I've heard people saying the car is not fast in video. I was driving in low boost (1.6bars), and the straight lane of the go-kart has 150m.

Anyway... maybe a high speed fly-by would satisfy people

I Respect what your doing, you don't have to prove anything to the keyboard warriors. Enjoy your car in good health, besides there are enough Fireball9xxx and boosted135 douche bags to fill the internetz with their heroic tales

TEFF

godfather
Car(s)
Golf R
is this 776 a whp number or a bhp number? what fuel?

709awhp / 776bhp @ 3 bars on race fuel: VP oxygenated. Performed on a SuperFlow 800 Series Chassis Dyno AWD.
This is the maximum power of the car.

For daily i work with 2 maps on pump fuel:
- 1.6bar @ 470bhp
- 2.3bar @ 630bhp

Thank you

TEFF

godfather
Car(s)
Golf R
I Respect what your doing, you don't have to prove anything to the keyboard warriors. Enjoy your car in good health, besides there are enough Fireball9xxx and boosted135 douche bags to fill the internetz with their heroic tales

Thank you.
Everybody is free to talk trash about my car, i don't mind. That's why we are living in a free world (or are we?), but i don't like it when it becomes personal. Nobody met me personally to be able to call me a "douche". Anyway, doesn't matter.
I wish all the best to everybody and i hope that more and more 700+bhp TFSI's reach out on forums.

barryR20

Awww...TEFF you so brutal to us others....hahaha...("wiping your tears with $$$)

Glad to see that you managed to achieve what you initially wanted to....I know you have been through alot cause I followed your built thread closely....AWSME car you have there.....:clap::clap:

I moved on and sold my 6 R got myself a 2013 Touareg R-line 3.0 V6 Bluemotion....now...:thumbup: