GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

4th Annual "DubRun" to the Poconos - Saturday, October 25th

HYDE16

Ready to race!

Garden State Euros is pleased to announce the 4th Annual DubRun to the Poconos on Saturday, October 25th at the Barley Creek Brewery. This one-day event will kick off with a cruise from NJ through PA where drivers can enjoy twisting mountain roads amidst a back drop of northeast foliage, culminating at the Barley Creek Brewery in Tannersville, PA. The brewery is a great place to unwind after the cruise with a cold beer and great food while browsing the on-site vendor booths as well as all of the cars on display throughout the grounds. The event is open to all European cars and is held rain or shine (but let’s hope for shine!). GSE is also pleased to announce Linden Volkswagen as the event title sponsor, with additional sponsors to be announced as the event nears. We look forward to seeing you this year for another successful event!

COST FOR GENERAL ENTRY = SALVATION ARMY CHARITY CONTRIBUTIONS
General entry at BARLEY CREEK BREWERY will require ONLY a clothing donation of any size for our Salvation Army winter clothing drive. Garden State Euros club members will be at the entrances of the BARLEY CREEK BREWERY with Salvation Army clothing donation bins. Please donate winter clothes to support our charity for this year.

PART 1 - CRUISE
Address: 1485 State Rt. 23S, Butler, NJ
10:00AM the cruise will assemble at the Meadtown Shopping Center where Kinnelon Bagels will have “DubRun” breakfast and lunch specials to pack for the cruise. The Meadtown Shopping Center parking lot serves as a great meeting location due to their large parking lot and easy access to the highway.
11:00AM the cruise will begin and will take roughly 2 hours from NJ through the Poconos.

PART 2 – BARLEY CREEK BREWERY
Address: Sullivan Trail and Camelback Road, Tannersville, PA 18372
1:00PM the cruise will end at the BARLEY CREEK BREWERY (Sullivan Trail and Camelback Road, Tannersville, PA) where we will spend the rest of the day. There will be many activities setup for a full day of enjoyment for European car enthusiasts and families. If you are unable to make the cruise part, feel free to arrive at the brewery after 1:00PM. Entry is free although we are requesting winter clothing donations for our Salvation Army collection. Event bags will be handed out on a first come, first serve basis.
Event Map: Click here for an event map
Video Tour: Click here for a video tour of BARLEY CREEK BREWERY and the PINT-SIZE-PARK

EVENT TIMELINE
10:00AM Attendees arrive at the Meadtown Shopping Center (1485 State Rt. 23S, Butler, NJ).
10:30AM Kinnelon Bagels will have “DubRun” breakfast and lunch specials to pack for the cruise
11:00AM Cruise begins and will take roughly 2 hours from NJ through the Poconos.
1:00PM Cruise ends at BARLEY CREEK BREWERY (Sullivan Trail and Camelback Road, Tannersville, PA) where the show will begin.
1:30PM Visit the Garden State Euros booth for Event Info, Raffle Tickets, DubRun T-Shirts, Stickers, Lanyards and DVD & Photo pre-orders!
2:00PM BARLEY CREEK BREWERY offers free brewery tours (assemble in the restaurant bar).
2:30PM Pig roast, bar, food service & firepits open at the “Pint-Size-Park”.
3:00PM Wiffle ball, Bocce and Horseshoe tournaments start in the game area.
5:00PM Garden State Euros Members will be announced and inducted for the following year.
6:00PM Dinner and happy hour inside the BARLEY CREEK BREWERY.
7:00PM Fireworks show outside (provided by the BARLEY CREEK BREWERY).
8:00PM After party and cover band the rest of the evening inside the BARLEY CREEK BREWERY.

EXHIBITION PARKING
Pre-registration for Exhibition parking on the grounds of BARLEY CREEK BREWERY will be open through September 30th, 2014 or until registration is full… whichever comes first. We are looking for show ready cars to park on the property for our attendees to view and appreciate.

Paypal $10 to GardenStateEuros@gmail.com using the “send money to family & friends” and include the following information under notes so we can mail your Exhibition parking pass. Only complete submissions will be considered.

First Name:
Last Name:
Address:
Phone:
Email address:

BARLEY CREEK BREWERY ATTRACTIONS:
-Garden State Euros booth for information, DubRun t-shirts, stickers, lanyards and DVD & Photo pre-orders
-Halloween theme, decorations and costume contest for all ages
-Music provided by DJPIRATENYC
-Salvation Army Charity clothing drive
-Vendor / Sponsor booths
-Exhibition parking
-Limited free brewery tours inside the BARLEY CREEK BREWERY
-Full service outdoor patio with bar, patio furniture, heaters and pig roast at the PINT-SIZE-PARK
-Game area for wiffle ball, bocce and horseshoe tournaments
-On-site photographer M.SPAD PHOTOGRAPHY pre-selling event photos
-On-site videographer RKR PRODUCTIONS pre-selling event DVDs

RAFFLE TICKETS / T-SHIRTS / STICKERS / LANYARDS / HALLOWEEN COSTUME CONTEST / SHOW CAR BALLOTS
DubRun t-shirts, stickers and lanyards will be for sale at our Garden State Euros tent all day.
The Halloween costume contest is open to all ages, come in your best Halloween costumes!
Prizes for the Halloween costume contest will be handed out throughout the day without announcement

EVENT PHOTOGRAPHER / PHOTOS
It seems the majority of us scramble to find event photos of our cars on various threads after we attend certain events. We have gone one step further and will take pre-orders to access an online album of finalized, original photos from the event! M.SPAD PHOTOGRAPHY will be onsite for the entire day and will be accepting cash or credit/debit card payments through the SQUARE iPhone app at BARLEY CREEK BREWERY for the DubRun photo coverage. Pre-pay M.Spad photography and you will receive a password “code” to access an online album of finalized, original photos from the event! If you have personal cameras or video cameras, please bring them to the event and post your online photo albums in this DubRun event thread after the event.

EVENT CONDUCT
Respectful behavior to BARLEY CREEK BREWERY, their general customers, DubRun attendees and vendors is expected. Anyone who does not comply with this request will be asked to leave the property and event.

HOTEL ACCOMODATIONS
Want to enjoy the DubRun after party at BARLEY CREEK BREWERY but don’t want to drive home? Stay over for the weekend to enjoy attractions and events in the Pocono Mountains! Overnight accommodations are available 5 minutes away at the Days Inn of Tannersville. Please call and reserve your room under “DubRun” by September 14th for this group rate of $70 plus tax per night.

Address: 126 Hill Motor Lodge Road, Tannersville, PA 18372
Phone: 570-629-1667
Website: http://www.daysinn.com/hotels/pennsylvania/tannersville/days-inn-tannersville/hotel-overview
Amenities: Hotel amenities includes free continental breakfast from 6:00-10:00AM, ATM in lobby, free wireless Internet, free parking, free local calls, Cable TV with HBO, Refrigerators & Microwave & Hairdryers & Coffee Maker & Coffee, Iron & Ironing board in all rooms, Handicap Accessible Rooms (limited) and Outdoor Pool (open in season).
Other Hotels: Please find other local hotels by -clicking here-.

DUBRUN EVENT ARTICLES

DubRun 2012 EuroTuner Event Article: North East’s Last Show of 2012: DubRun

DUBRUN EVENT VIDEOS

HYDE16

Ready to race!
GENERAL UPDATES / FAQ’S
Please subscribe to our Facebook event page as it will be updated constantly with new information. For the Audi, BMW, Exotic, Fiat, Mercedes Benz, Mini Cooper, Porsche, Volkswagen and other forums, Google search: DubRun to the Poconos

When does Exhibition parking online registration close?

Exhibition parking online registration will be open through September 30th, 2013 or until registration is full… whichever comes first.

When can Exhibition cars arrive?

Exhibition cars will arrive at 1:00PM with the rest of the cruise. There will be plenty of time to quick detail your cars before the show gets underway.

Can I register for the Exhibition parking on the day of the show?

No. Logistically we will be focused on other aspects of the event. You will have to park across the street in the state park.

Can I pick up my Exhibition parking registration paperwork at the show?

No. Your Exhibition parking pass will be mailed to you.

Do the general entry attendees or passengers need a separate admission?

No, we ask that the general entry passengers and passenger donate winter clothes to support the Salvation Army.

Is their club registration?

No. There will not be any club parking or registration.

Are pets allowed at the show?

No. Please do not bring your pets as they will not be allowed at the event as per the BARLEY CREEK BREWERY.

Is outside food, beverages or alcohol permitted?

No. All food, beverages and alcohol consumed must be purchased from BARLEY CREEK BREWERY

What time can vendors / sponsors arrive at the show to setup their booths?

All vendors / sponsors need to arrive at BARLEY CREEK BREWERY no later than 11:00PM to setup their displays for the start of the show at 1:00PM.

Other questions? Please post on our Facebook event page or contact us at GardenStateEuros@gmail.com.

GARDEN STATE EUROS CLUB REFERENCE GUIDE:
Garden State Euros Club Flyer
Garden State Euros Motorsport Division Club Flyer
Garden State Euros Website: www.GardenStateEuros.com
Garden State Euros Motorsport Division YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/GSEMD
Garden State Euros Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/groups/GSEClub
Garden State Euros Classifieds Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/groups/GardenStateEurosClassifieds
Garden State Euros Motorsport Division Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/groups/GardenStateEurosMotorsportDivision
Email: GardenStateEuros@gmail.com / GSEMotorsport@gmail.com / GardenStateEurosIG@gmail.com
Instagram: GardenStateEuros
Twitter: @GSEuros

HYDE16

Ready to race!
DUBRUN HOTELS:
We are exactly two months away from our annual DubRun to the Poconos event on Saturday, October 25th at that Barley Creek Brewery in Tannersville, PA.

Date: Saturday, October 25th
Event Website & Info: http://gardenstateeuros.com/dubrun/
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/336323239848829/

Hotel Accommodations:
Traveling from out of state? Want to enjoy the DubRun after party at BARLEY CREEK BREWERY but don’t want to drive home? Stay over for the weekend to enjoy attractions and events in the Pocono Mountains! Overnight accommodations are available 5 minutes away from the Barley Creek Brewery at the Days Inn of Tannersville. For reservations, please call and reserve your room under “DubRun” to obtain the discounted event group rate for Friday, Oct 24th and/or Saturday, Oct 25th.
Address: 126 Hill Motor Lodge Road, Tannersville, PA 18372
Phone: 570-629-1667
Amenities: Hotel amenities includes free continental breakfast from 6:00-10:00AM, ATM in lobby, free wireless Internet, free parking, free local calls, Cable TV with HBO, Refrigerators & Microwave & Hair dryers & Coffee Maker & Coffee, Iron & Ironing board in all rooms, Handicap Accessible Rooms (limited).

JoshSolo

Wow, impressive organization. I'm going to try and make this event.

Maybe i can find someone with a VAG Com that can turn off that annoying brake pad warning :)

HYDE16

Ready to race!
Wow, impressive organization. I'm going to try and make this event.

Maybe i can find someone with a VAG Com that can turn off that annoying brake pad warning :)

Thank you, it's been 4 years of perfecting our club organization and events. See you there, I'm sure someone will have VagCom for you.

lunchbox1987

Ready to race!
Car(s)
emmmmkaaaay5
Sweet, this will be our biggest turnout yet.

"Lunchbox" reminds me of an old fraternity brother in NJ.

I was going to say maybe it was me, I've been called that my entire high school and college career, until I realized that you said in NJ. I went to UTI in SEPA.

But anywhos, I'm actually really excited for this. Trying to clean up the car and get ready. This will be the first club event I've participated in in years.

HYDE16

Ready to race!
I was going to say maybe it was me, I've been called that my entire high school and college career, until I realized that you said in NJ. I went to UTI in SEPA.

But anywhos, I'm actually really excited for this. Trying to clean up the car and get ready. This will be the first club event I've participated in in years.

Awesome, if you get on our GSE FB page there is a discussion happening right now about central NJ members and public supporters cruising up together to Kinnelon Bagels for breakfast and the actual DubRun cruise.