GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

3rd Annual Golfmkv.com Patonga Beach Drive Day 2010

zwarse

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
08 r32
Nahh, no real moments just that long sharpish downhill left when your heading back out nearly gets me.
Was also good to know that both our cars have the same power haha.
Was the video any good?

RobGtSport

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW R32
haha yea i noticed i pulled away very quickly around that corner.
wat do u mean? why wouldnt they? i had to have my ac on to keep my windows from fogging up so i lost some power then. i forgot to turn it off when we took off next to one another.
the video is great :D
i dunno if i should put it on the net though cause i could get in trouble... .

zwarse

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
08 r32
Yeh, my car was fogging up too, i was just trying to put up with it.
I've never been next to another r32 before so was good to see i wasn't lacking power thats all.
Leave the vid off if it will cause controversy.

Jester_Fu

My Name is Angela.
Car(s)
Daytona Grey TT RS
Well Reefton Spur is crap. So far from Melbs and such a freakin' letdown. Fortunately, Noojee Rd and Mt Baw Baw Tourist Rd are awesome. I was thinking Vic had nothing to offer in the way of a good drive, but my god - road condition was brilliant on both of those and other than one stupid bike rider who, despite me nearly running him over twice, kept accelerating on the straights, was a clear run. I was about ready to punt him into the armco and keep driving... Fortunately no bikes along Mt Baw Baw Tourist Rd. Now is that some sort of secret the Vic's try to hide?? Reefton is a kiddy pool comparitively. Seriously awesome road. Not quite The Alpine way... but jeezs, that's awesome.

And then we detoured via Orbost. While the "90km Bends" warning sign might have left my Mrs jaw open... the car growled and i might have gone "woo hoo" in my best Homer voice. Victoria - you have redeemed yourself.