Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
zomg wow, epic bump

Yes people have done Lamin-X try searching

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
Hey Breakdown29, you should show pictures taken in the shade too, they look great there but I know that having the sun directly on the taillights may make them took lighter, mine looked legal in the sun, but dark dark in the shade.

Carfreak226

Detailer Extraordinaire
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV
Had the film on my car done custom by a buddy of mine here in OC. Had them smoked, and have had them on for 2 years. No scratches, no fading, and they look awesome!

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
Im lookin around at different places now, actual LaminX is about $30.00 before shipping, so probably closer to $35-$40 shipped. I found a place that Ive purchased from before and is quality, Rvinyl.com and you can get it for $17.77 shipped, use the discount code (rvinyl).

Ive bought from RVinyl before and its good quality, I used the tint on the taillights of my MK1 and it lasted for years before I took it off for something else. They never scratched, it was very scratch resistant, they never faded and wasnt permanent since you could peel it off if you wanted. AND it only cost me about $13 shipped (costs about $18 to do the MKV since it requires more tint.)

applemonkey

I've got hoes
Im lookin around at different places now, actual LaminX is about $30.00 before shipping, so probably closer to $35-$40 shipped. I found a place that Ive purchased from before and is quality, Rvinyl.com and you can get it for $17.77 shipped, use the discount code (rvinyl).

Ive bought from RVinyl before and its good quality, I used the tint on the taillights of my MK1 and it lasted for years before I took it off for something else. They never scratched, it was very scratch resistant, they never faded and wasnt permanent since you could peel it off if you wanted. AND it only cost me about $13 shipped (costs about $18 to do the MKV since it requires more tint.)

raven i cant find that price on the website

Xenor

Clean Freak
Car(s)
GTI
I have lamin-x on my tails. Get "gunsmoke" it's plenty dark and still allows your brake lights to be visible to drivers for safety.