GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

3M Paint Protection In Perth

Brandon

Oval Newbie
Hi guys,

Anyone in the Perth area know a place that applies the 3M paint protection film or something like it?

And while we're at it, anyone got any opinions on the stuff?

Maverick

Go Kart Champion
Hi guys,

Anyone in the Perth area know a place that applies the 3M paint protection film or something like it?

And while we're at it, anyone got any opinions on the stuff?

Fantastic product but make sure you get the Venture film by 3M and not the 3M film.

How far you go with installation it up to you. Take a look at the kits from ducoscratch as they will give you an idea of how much they cover. I have the full kit for the GTI installed along with the A pillars, bump strips on the doors and door cups. Plus the VW logo on the front and my german badge. They can do everything with film.

www.ducoscratch.com.au

No idea about Perth installers.

Brandon

Oval Newbie
Thanks for the tip Maverick. Sounds like ace stuff that!

Hux

Passed Driver's Ed
We have the Venture Shield on both our cars and I think it is a great product. Haven't had any stone chips on the front of my car yet, and its comforting to know the paint is protected. It'll be something I'll always get whenever I get a new car.

When you do find an installer, see what they can do in terms of coverage. My car just has the front 1/4 of the bonnet plus the front bumper, headlights, driving lights and wing mirrors done. With the Mini we paid a little extra for more of the bonnet to be done and I think it was worthwhile.

Fantastic product but make sure you get the Venture film by 3M and not the 3M film.

How far you go with installation it up to you. Take a look at the kits from ducoscratch as they will give you an idea of how much they cover. I have the full kit for the GTI installed along with the A pillars, bump strips on the doors and door cups. Plus the VW logo on the front and my german badge. They can do everything with film.

www.ducoscratch.com.au

No idea about Perth installers.

I wish i have that after someone scratch my blue paint off from my side back door at supermarket carpark..... :(:( anyone know where can i do it in sydney??

Brandon

Oval Newbie
Sweet! Thanks Inlimbo!