GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

360 black

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Car(s)
07' GTI
I was thinking of painting my xbox 360 black. I figured it would match the faceplates i have. I have a program that lets you print out your own faceplates and most of the ones i have are dark. they clash with the all white box. Has anyone painted theirs? I'm just worried about it messing with the functionality of the box. You know, extra paint, possibly holding in more heat and over heating. If anyone has done it, let me know.

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Car(s)
07' GTI
i just think it would look better black. if its gonna affect my console i won't do it.

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
1. Wrong forum, this should be in OT

2. Leave it white. If you paint it black you'll have to paint all of your controllers and accessories black to. And how much time do you really spend looking at your xbox when you play it?

3. And if you really want to do it, yes it can and has been done. A simple google search will produce many DIY pages outlining the process and procedures.

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
Option B...

Just get an Xbox Elite and be proud of your extra features

The Elite is available as an additional offering of the Xbox 360 and joins the Core and Premium bundles. It has been confirmed that the Elite will always be available for purchase,[5] rather than being a limited edition model as some rumours originally reported.[6]

The Xbox 360 Elite has several distinctive features which will distinguish it from the other two SKUs; a matte black finish, a 120GB HDD, a HDMI output port and peripherals with a finish similar to that of the console. The Elite will also retain the chrome finish that appeared on the original Xbox 360 Premium system.

The Elite can upscale DVD out of the box using the included HDMI cable.[7]

Other accessories confirmed to be available on April 29, 2007 include black wireless controllers, black play and charge kit and black extra battery pack. A bundle pack will be available containing one black wireless controller and one black play and charge kit.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Is the Elite actually in stores yet? I've been holding off on a 360 for this, and haven't seen them around. Then again, I haven't looked around in a little while.

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Car(s)
07' GTI
Option B...

Just get an Xbox Elite and be proud of your extra features

Uh, fuck that. I'm not paying all that money for another console.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
You could sell yours and then get the Elite?:iono: Or better yet, keep it so they can system link together in your house on 2 different tv's FTW.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
yeah - the elites have been out for a little while now - my local best buy had a few of them on the shelf last time i was there (couple of weeks ago)

and you can order them from circuitcity.com

Yeah, just looked it up for myself a bit ago. Thanks for the info though. I'll probably go to BestBuy and look at them within the next couple of weeks.

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
i thought you meant you have a ferrari 360 and you wanted to paint it in black.

my opinion wouldve been yellow or blue.

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Car(s)
07' GTI
if i could afford a ferrari i would have just gone out and bought the elite 360

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Car(s)
07' GTI
No need for an elite when you can do it yourself. Here is the console. Still working on the controllers.

Attachments

• DSCN1880.jpg
    DSCN1880.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 358
  • DSCN1882.jpg
    DSCN1882.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 348
  • DSCN1883.jpg
    DSCN1883.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 345