GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2021 Formula 1 Season

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Biggest story of the day was Max taking P2 after starting P20. And Hamilton will still have to eat a power unit penalty at some point.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Really fun til the end tho.

You kiddin'? Even the end was fun! I feel really bad for Lando, but he learned a big lesson today. His pit wall should've been more mindful of the radar, too. Neither Ham nor Lando wanted to come in, but the Merc pit wall was more convincing than McLaren.

Max's charge was nothing short of amazing today. The championship at the front is still neck and neck, and Mercedes is still sweating.
Biggest story of the day was Max taking P2 after starting P20. And Hamilton will still have to eat a power unit penalty at some point.

That's the big one. Honestly, RBR had the best weekend out of 'em all. Fresh power unit, and the grid penalty was completely negated. 2021 is the best season in a long time.

It's Sam

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
X3 M40i
epic race. still 2 point diff for wdc, which is wild considering everything

have funny meme (sort of a spoiler but you should have watched it by now anyway):

1kwzstiw6wp71.jpg

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Great race!!! It was a real shame we missed out on a fight between Lando & Lewis. Man I feel bad for him he really earned a win, well almost. Max drove one heck of a race. Who will win the championship, better flip a coin.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
If I was actually wagering money, I'd bet on Max.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

I think I'm with you. Hamilton is very happy to say that he "remembers his first championship fight" when the press asks him if he thinks Max is feeling the pressure. But personally, I think he's been projecting a bit, because he's made some pretty silly unforced errors lately.

It's Sam

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
X3 M40i

This. The competition is very, very close, but a notable number of the Mercedes points/advantages have come from either accidents or penalties on RB's side. Perez and Verstappen have taken Pit Start penalties, and still have done incredible jobs of fighting through into the points. The fast driver is in the fast car.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Lando basically was the curling stone out there as he tried to get into the pit so you got the sliding around part at least.
Ha, very true. Watching the Schumi documentary, I was reminded of lots of old hacks. I miss Jacques, the sport needs more Canadians. Shit, maybe not, isn't Stoll a Canuck?