GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2021 Formula 1 Season

hans611

Lost
Car(s)
'16 Golf R 6MT
You are allowed to move back and forth on the straights to break the tow....? Its moving under breaking that's banned....
Torga did a pretty good job summarizing what happened there...

It's Sam

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
X3 M40i
v4dxkddpi5c71.jpg

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I may not like Max, but it's so nice to have competition for first this year. It feels like its been a decade since we really had a title chase.
I agree, 2021 is really shaping up to be something special, especially in the upper-midfield.
2012 was incredibly close between Vettel and Alonso, but I'd say 2010 was the last, truly great season.
2016 was the last time the WDC was such a nail biter... but it was still only amongst Mercedes drivers. 2017 was the last decent fight between teams.

hans611

Lost
Car(s)
'16 Golf R 6MT
I was just about to say! it reminds me of 2012... Hopefully the field stays this tight in 2022 with the new regulations...
It would be so ironic if someone else gets away with it then like Mercedes did 2014-2020....

What's different with 2012 is that we had multiple GP winners, from multiple constructors not jut Vettel and Alonso...
and multiple people were leading the WDC that year at different points.. I think Vettel only lead at the end:

1626720593743.png

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

It's Sam

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
X3 M40i

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Man, I was really hoping this would be a quick week-long debacle but I guess this will stretch into the season now. Jeez.

I still like how Mercedes totally gives off the "evil team" vibes. Black cars, always wins, viciously competitive, Wolff looks like a Bond villain, etc.
It likely would've faded into relative obscurity if it weren't for RBR dragging them back up to the Stewards with "new evidence".

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Man, I was really hoping this would be a quick week-long debacle but I guess this will stretch into the season now. Jeez.

I still like how Mercedes totally gives off the "evil team" vibes. Black cars, always wins, viciously competitive, Wolff looks like a Bond villain, etc.
Horner does ooze a little Bond too, with his Spice Girl wife.

hans611

Lost
Car(s)
'16 Golf R 6MT
You know after this, its war.... its gonna be 🔥🔥🔥 lit

Its gonna be war after this im telling you, they wont live it down...

You bet Hamilton isnt gonna want to be on the outside of Max anymore, as Max will happily take that 10s penalty 😂

The fight between constructors and their number 1 driver is always fun, its the teammate battles that are just never not toxic...

Hamilton v. Rosberg was super awkward.... Hamilton v. Alonso.... Senna v. Prost... and so forth... hell even Barrichello and Button at times....

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI