Car(s)
Mk6
From the gram
7E0E1B0E-DA10-496A-84ED-257DDB3F5356.jpeg

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
I'm actually tempted by a manual two door. I'd planned on buying a Miata or 60's Alfa GTV in the next few years, but would benefit from something with some offroad abilities for taking the kid camping and skiing, so this probably makes more sense. That 2.3L should be at least related to the Focus RS and Mustang lump, so a little tuning should get it up over the stock 2.7L numbers anyway. Thinking a Badlands with the 33's should be about perfect.

Mk_GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Ford knocked it out of the park with this one. I've driven and do not like Jeeps, but the new Bronco is seriously appealing. If I was going with an SUV, Bronco would be at the top of my list.

A2R

Go Kart Newbie
It’s actually pretty awesome...

Biggest complaint is no V-8 (shame on you Ford! It should at least be optional)

now that being said 99% will be mall crawlers and not drive on a dirt road for possibly there entire lives...

It’s cool how the roof is detachable and you can take the doors off.

I would get a base manual with no additional Features. Or possibly a base with the Sasquatch package.

(however I’m getting a MK8 Golf R as my DD)

might pick up an unmolested used one 2-3 years down the road tho.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I like it. Saw pics of an orange 2 door with the hole/window in the door...looks amazing. I have some gripes with Ford though, but I will definitely test drive one. Probably wait for everyone to trade in their JL Wranglers, so I can sell my 88 and buy one of those.

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion
Honestly I'm more jazzed about the inclusion than I am disappointed in the lack of a V8. Always wanted to get into offroading, and in a few years a used 2-door manual bronco may be a good entry point.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Sorry but it's ugly and don't know why Ford would bring back that ugly vehicle. The front looks like they copied it from an FJ.
Toyota needs to bring back the FJ too! A smaller, lighter FJ would really shake things up.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
It’s actually pretty awesome...

Biggest complaint is no V-8 (shame on you Ford! It should at least be optional)
No doubt they’ll be a Bronco Raptor eventually.

BecauseMotor

Go Kart Champion
Placed deposit for one when it became available. 2dr Black Diamond edition. Was debating the badlands edition but TBH, don't truly need that type of off-roading capabilities. Don't truly need the sasquatch package either, but that will for sure be added! lol