Car(s)
'11 GTI

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Most exciting Q3 I’ve seen in awhile.

Mclaren is back!
Sainz at P3!! And Norris at P6! Wow! Is he suddenly having doubts about moving to Ferrari now? They are nowhere this year! On the flip side, McLaren's pace is surely getting Ricciardo excited.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
It also speaks to the quality of racers Norris and Sainz are. Sainz especially. The guy IS quick and has proven himself very capable during his STR and Renault days.

codypka

Go Kart Champion
Ferrari's fall from grace is quite the spectacle to witness

On a positive note Norris is such a stud. I'm quickly becoming a fan. I've never in my few years of following F1 chosen a favorite team/driver, but I think Norris and McClaren have won me over. Even better that Riccardo is joining up next year, cause he's a lot of fun to watch.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
Good race, drive of the day was Lando for sure. I bet Carlos is questioning his next ride. Although when Lewis left McLaren to move to Benz many people including me thought he'd made a huge mistake.

On to Hungary....

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
Yeah I may have already said it but I wonder what is going through his head right now.
Especially seeing where Mclaren are right now.
I'm enjoying the mix up though.

1ashchuckton

Autocross Champion
So far after 2 races this season is a good one. I hope it keeps being that way.

Driving for Ferrari seems to be every drivers dream. Maybe Carlos is just ticking that off his list of things he wants to accomplish in his career. Maybe next year will see the red cars at the front again.