GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
Guys I'll be at the China GP.
If any of you are there keep an eye out for me, I should be easy to spot.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
What, he's getting beat at Ferrari by Leclerc, so he wants to go back to RBR to get beat by Verstappen? He's not safe in either team - both of those dudes are 100% capable of challenging Vettel and winning. If he wants to be a clear #1, he should go join one of the mid field teams.

3rdOne

Go Kart Champion
Vettel was amazing when he had Newey's car with the blown diffuser under him. But when pressured by Webber, Ricciardo, or LeClerc (or Hamilton) he falters. I still have a lot of respect for him and how fast could be but things have to be perfect and in his advantage to really shine.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Ferrari's 2020 SF1000 car was just revealed today. The livery looks to be essentially identical to the SF90. But Binotto says that they targeted all the weaknesses from the SF90 (poor downforce, hard to setup suspension, etc) and improved upon them.

Mercedes revealed just their livery yesterday and I think it's a very nice refinement from last year's design.

https://www.racefans.net/2020/02/11/first-pictures-ferrari-reveals-its-new-f1-car-for-2020/
https://www.racefans.net/2020/02/10/first-pictures-mercedes-presents-its-2020-livery-in-london/

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
Vbrad: not sure if you’re actually going to the Chinese GP, but it’s expected to be called off; possibly rescheduled.

I hope you can get refunds.

if it was a joke, glad you’ll be ok ?

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
He just needs time to get over it. He's young and maybe sensitive, but I agree about staying true to himself.

Imagine Lewis "toning down" the shit he says? LOL - not happening.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI