GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

2020 FORMULA 1 SEASON

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Ride
2019 Golf R
PARIS (AP) - The Bahrain and Vietnam Grand Prix races have been postponed because of the coronavirus outbreak. Governing body FIA says it will consider alternative dates later in the year. The first four races of the Formula One season have been called off. The season could now start in Europe at the Netherlands GP on May 3. The season-opening Australian GP in Melbourne was called off as thousands of fans queued to get in. The Bahrain GP was scheduled for next week and the inaugural Vietnamese GP in Hanoi on April 5. The Chinese GP in Shanghai scheduled for April 19 was already postponed.

vbrad26

Go Kart Champion
Ride
'15 CSG GTI 2DR 6SP
Monaco HAS in fact been canceled. Dutch and Spanish GP's postponed.
No racing till June at this point...

They officially moved the summer break to now, basically, for 21 days.
Also, 2021 regs. moved to 2022.

torga

Autocross Newbie
Ride
'11 GTI
Pretty interesting. Who's gonna check this out? Races will be streaming live on F1's YouTube channel.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Pretty interesting. Who's gonna check this out? Races will be streaming live on F1's YouTube channel.

Oh heck yeah, im totally going to be watching, good post is good

I also play race sims on ps4 if anyone wants to race, we dont have to do mics and get all weird with eachother ....fine with no convos

Gr8N0rthW0lf

Ride
2010 GTI

Definitely think I'll at least check out this weekend and see what it's like. Seems like it could be pretty fun, curious who all gets involved in the race

BlueHen

Go Kart Champion
I wish they weren't using the dumbed down settings and guest stars. I'd love to see all 20 drivers go with full realism settings.

I'll still tune in and check it out though. They need to get Jeremy Clarkson in on this.

hans611

Lost
Ride
2016 Golf R 6MT
full realism settings.
They are limited by Codemaster's F1 2019, its not even close to something like Asseto Corsa, iRacing, Project Cars, rFactor...

Most of the team's simulators have some custom rFactor 2 code....

A virtual championship with a proper sim can be set up.... Almost all the races can be downloaded as a free mod for most of those games anyways...

Frustrating they use that game, but i guess its "The Official" one, they have no choice...

If you see last weeks not-the-AUS GP recap of all the people there, incl. sim youtubers, you can tell none of them play that game... because they dont.