GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2018 FORMULA 1 SEASON

amgtorre

Passed Driver's Ed
Got the monthly subscription to the pro version

this one has the replays of 2018 up to china and baku practice and qualification , the full race is still not available

playing with the china replay , one can see the race transmission, and also switch to particular drivers, go back and forth to see the point of view before someone passes another driver , it's fun

The archive is organized by decades 80,90,00,10

so there is plenty to see

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
Got the monthly subscription to the pro version

this one has the replays of 2018 up to china and baku practice and qualification , the full race is still not available

playing with the china replay , one can see the race transmission, and also switch to particular drivers, go back and forth to see the point of view before someone passes another driver , it's fun

The archive is organized by decades 80,90,00,10

so there is plenty to see

More Brundle Grid Walk? YES PLEASE!

95gto

Go Kart Newbie
To win you sometimes gotta "go for the gap" as Ayrton once said. But Max's double block on DC was a typical Max move. He's usually all over the place when trying to defend.

Of course, being brave and diving in is all part of the sport. The key is knowing when to make the dive and ensuring you execute correctly. Seb went early after the safety car and it cost him big time. Ricciardo made the right move for the situation, just arguably on the wrong guy. Don't get me wrong, I think Max is to blame for the two RB cars coming together but given Max's history with moving under braking you have to factor that in when making a move on him.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
Of course, being brave and diving in is all part of the sport. The key is knowing when to make the dive and ensuring you execute correctly. Seb went early after the safety car and it cost him big time. Ricciardo made the right move for the situation, just arguably on the wrong guy. Don't get me wrong, I think Max is to blame for the two RB cars coming together but given Max's history with moving under braking you have to factor that in when making a move on him.

Definitely! I think Daniel knew, once he committed after Max's first block, that he was screwed.

I applaud RB's philosophy of still letting their drivers race. For now.

Last edited:

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Lots of complaints from other teams about the new halo-mounted winged mirrors Ferrari brought to Barcelona. F1 said they will allow them for this race.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
Silver Arrows front row!!! something in me thinks if he had more time, Lewis could’ve gone sub 1:16 for quali

Yep, the cartoon mirrors will be gone for Monaco.

At least Alonso go in Q3 for his (possibly) final Spanish GP

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Great positioning for MB-AMG with the first row lockout, and more importantly, buffer distance from Mad Max.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
What's even more exciting is that initially, it was thought that Merc wasn't looking at Daniel. But apparently he was misquoted (translated, I guess).

So though they prioritize their current line up and junior drivers, outside of Merc, Daniel is on their radar.

If Lewis decides he's had enough of F1, I call DC to pair with Bottas and Sainz to pair with Max.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
I snoozed halfway until that Max hit after the VSC, so thanks Max for waking me up!

But hey, he proved that all these winglets mean nothing LOL