GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 WRX Discussion Thread

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Thanks, the BBS were Evo MR wheels, lol. The black ones were Advans... the first and last set of uber expensive "baller ramz" that I'll probably ever buy. Just not worth it.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
define huge. i got my entire deposit back and also my full trade-in value back. i did lose the sales tax though. (i think)

Well on a 20k car... that's 2k right there... so to drive something for say a week and return it.... plus anything the dealer wants to charge on top of that for the difference between trade in and what you paid.

Could be like 4k... which is huge.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
"huuuuuuuuuuuge" - Donald Trump

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^ awww shucky ducky.

STING

Ready to race!
Soz but the only thing going for the new Scooby is all wheel drive!
Putting it in laymans terms the looks are shite the interior is shite and it has an ten year old engine with shite emissions and dubious ringlands!
Surely a Datsun GTR is a better buy? :iono:
Scooby = Betty Bomber!
GTR = Zero! ;)

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^ dafuq.

The new WRX has a new engine with direct injection and peak tq at 2000rpm.

STING

Ready to race!
^ dafuq.

The new WRX has a new engine with direct injection and peak tq at 2000rpm.
Me bad!
All the reviews I have read say its the same boxer with a few tweaks!
Guess that means direct injection!
Its still shite! :lol:
I have had three of the buggers and all they do is drink motion lotion and eat tyres :laugh:
Oh and creak rattle and groan! :thumbdown:
This is not a comparison to VW
As all my VW's do is creak rattle and groan :cry:
EDIT: maybe it was the STI I was reading about. http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/subaru/85139/subaru-wrx-sti-price-and-specs

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yep.. that was the STI you were reading about. You must be missing all the rave reviews about the WRX, lol.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
There definitely seems to be a "price differential" between the two cars, mang :rolleyes:

Cheers

SwiftGTI

Go Kart Champion
Lots of excitement for the new Rex. A handful of guys on the Furrburz forums appear to be making the switch as well. Glad to see the market is still going strong for sporty cars in this segment.