GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 GTI SE 4 door DSG + LP - OTD

Yppf77

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Hello,

I am in the process of negotiations for a new 2015 GTI SE 4 Door DSG with the lighting package. I am located in the Chicago area and have been negotiating through email. They got down to a price of 31,700 OTD for what I want but would like your input on what you guys paid and if this price is even fair. Thank you for any replies in advance!!

MKVI_Roa

Ready to race!
You're better off getting a Golf R or the top trim level Autobahn for that price but I'm still in the process of research and still haven't even placed and order so what do I really know lol best of luck I'll be following this thread

GTIBEN

Ready to race!
I wouldn't pay any higher than $30k OTD for that car.
Invoice price ($28306) or lower...
http://www.car-buying-strategies.com/dealer-invoice/volkswagen-gti-prices.html
+ freight (destination) 820
+ lighting 5-700?
+tax/tags ?
+dealer fee 299
around $30k

I got my S 6m with LP for 24262 OTD
invoice - holdback
and they initially told me they weren't going to charge for freight but when I was signing for it I noticed the destination charge had been applied which was the same thing...
I called them on it and they waived the 820:)

Last edited:

Yppf77

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Do you guys think that asking for the following is reasonable: 2016 GTI SE, DSG, LP for 28,500 to 29,200 invoice (including destination, before tax/title/registration) would be doable or a fair deal? I appreciate the feedback. Or what would you be willing to pay

Yppf77

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
This is a example of a quote that I have received on a 2016. It includes all the fees they charge and a estimate of the taxes.

2016 Volkswagen GTI SE DSG

MSRP $31,875
YOUR PRICE $29,628
DOC FEE $168.43
ERT $25
7.25% TAX $2,162.05
CK CTY FLAT TX $15
NEW PLATES $196
TOTAL $32,194.48

Yppf77

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Alright guys I finally got a deal that I feel comfortable with:

2016 GTI SE 4 Door with DSG and lighting package and floor mats

$29,000 including destination + tax, title, registration.