GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 Audi A3 Sedan (Warning: Round Vents Inside)

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
says the guy with an S4 Avant? :confused:

S4 doesn't feel that big and heavy - it drives great. You guys are harder to please on this shit than a wife and house modding for god sakes. I'm ready to drop you fuckers off at Home Depot and call it a day.

Wasn't talking about myself, I wanted space and AWD which pretty much means big and heavy. Otherwise I'd just buy a Corvette and be done with it.

I just don't see the point of making enthusiast cars without enthusiast transmissions. No one running an S3 is going to need the extra .5 seconds per lap that the DSG gains over the manual, but they will enjoy the extra fun of driving a manual... they also would be willing to pay a $1000 premium or something for the option of one.

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Wasn't talking about myself, I wanted space and AWD which pretty much means big and heavy. Otherwise I'd just buy a Corvette and be done with it.

I just don't see the point of making enthusiast cars without enthusiast transmissions. No one running an S3 is going to need the extra .5 seconds per lap that the DSG gains over the manual, but they will enjoy the extra fun of driving a manual... they also would be willing to pay a $1000 premium or something for the option of one.

I didn't say anything about the MT.

I agree, it should be available in a perfect world, but alas it is not.

That aside, you are still going to track the S4 and it will still be quite capable, correct? ;) esp in your hands :eek:;)

legandrex

Ready to race!
Check off another car not in the running for my GTI replacement in 2014. Prerequisite number one is having three pedals. Doesn't have that I move on.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
Check off another car not in the running for my GTI replacement in 2014. Prerequisite number one is having three pedals. Doesn't have that I move on.
yep. call me insatiable so be it but 3 pedals or none at all. that's why i'm getting a b8.5 s4 :fighting0030:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
B8 S4 MT = tits

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Eh fuck it 135i > S3 sedan

chapusin1

Go Kart Champion
I would just get this one instead, after all I can drive a mexican car. I would just need to see what's up with the financing.
Here's a list of prices, just divide by 12 to get it in dlls.

http://www.audi.com.mx/etc/medialib/ngw/mx/Modelos/A3.Par.0066.File.pdf/precios_a3_dic12.pdf

Last edited:

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
$39K is $10K more? :confused:

Ok, maybe I exagerated, but a loaded Golf R is what, $35k? Surely the entry level S3 for $39.9k will be stripped down, much like the current A3s that are priced similar to an Autobahn GTI. My facts could be off though, a base GTI was kind of the top of my budget, so I was never looking at cars in that range. I've just seen you mention your A3 lacking content.