• I don't care.

Votes: 24 31.2%
  • I dislike both teams.

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Appogee

Ready to race!
I'm glad the Seahawks won, but it really pisses me off that, since I'm in Seattle, I've witnessed all these god damn "fans" hop on the bandwagon. I remember being the only person out of a few others at my former school that was a Hawks fan that consistently watched all those nail biter games when Hologren and Mora was our coach. Granted we lost a lot of them... BUT THEY WERE ALL CLUTCH PERFOMANCES. Lit was always an intense game to watch! Now, I'm glad we win, don't get me wrong. But I guess it's seeing all these people watching the game because of the bandwagon and not actually for the love of the game. If you know what I mean.

Anyways, I was really hoping the game was going to be close. I'm a huge Hawks fan, but I was partially rooting for the Broncos because of my mad respect for Peyton Manning. God it was just hard to watch them get mopped though. I was hoping for a clutch 2 minute drill by Russell, but I got the opposite. Course, when I express these opinions I get crucified by these god damn "fans" in Seattle. Hopefully yall understand how I feel.

Anyways, IM GLAD WE FINALLY GOT A WINNING SPORTS TEAM! But I want a NBA team more! Bring back The sonics!

grapesodascarface

Im not even a Bruno Mars fan but the Halftime Show was the best thing about the Superbowl.

Congrats go out to Seahawks you all deserve it BUT if us Niners where to meet you guys on NEUTRAL FIELD it be a different story. Don't get me wrong everything is deserved and y'all won square but we beat your ass any given neutral field

And what exactly would this be based on? Let's look at what happened this year-

Sept. 15 @Seattle- Seahawks 29 - 49ers 3... San Fran fans like to point out that Crabtree didn't play, but then again neither did Percy Harvin.

Dec. 8- @San Fran- 49ers 19 - Seahawks 17...49ers manage to squeak out a win AT HOME with Crabtree back in the line up. Once again, no Percy Harvin for the Seahawks and Sidney Rice had long since been put on IR for the year. So, the Seahawks were without their top 2 receivers and the 49ers still barely managed to beat them at home on a last second field goal.

NFC Championship- @ Seattle- Seahawks 23 - 49ers 17...Still no Harvin for the Seahawks.

The 49ers were definitely a better team than the Broncos this year and the NFC Championship game was the real Super Bowl as it turns out...but the evidence just isn't there to support your ass beating assertion. At home, facing a short handed Seahawks team, the 49ers still barely managed to win. Don't get me wrong, they're both great teams and that's what makes theirs the best current rivalry in the NFL. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a Super Bowl parade to get ready for.

Last edited:

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Just simply that home field advantage is a huge factor when playing in the NFC... You guys played a weaker opponent this last sunday. You certainly did not have that easy of a game in Seattle when we played there. Our defense is no punk... Harvin wouldn't be running like a fairy if he was playing the Niner defense... lol just saying

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
^ LOL