• I don't care.

Votes: 24 31.2%
  • I dislike both teams.

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Broncos. I think they have just too many weapons for Seattle to try and stop. Plus the Seahawks are no longer in the comfort of a 130 dB stadium. If Denver's D shows up and can contain the run, not easy I know, the Broncos should be able to edge it out in a fantastic game. The Seattle offense also has not exactly been on fire. Wilson has been trending downward the past four or five weeks which is not what you want happening.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm going with this too. Pretty accurate prediction.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Last edited:

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
Broncos. I think they have just too many weapons for Seattle to try and stop. Plus the Seahawks are no longer in the comfort of a 130 dB stadium. If Denver's D shows up and can contain the run, not easy I know, the Broncos should be able to edge it out in a fantastic game. The Seattle offense also has not exactly been on fire. Wilson has been trending downward the past four or five weeks which is not what you want happening.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Not a fan of either team, but I pretty much agree with this. I'd like to see Manning win another ring.

If I'm Denver, I'm putting everybody in the box and forcing Russell to beat you with his arm. These kind of games have a way of eating up young, inexperienced QBs.

If I'm Seattle, I'm trying to keep the ball out of Manning's hands as much as possible. Take the air out of the ball and force Manning to audible to run plays. Probably spend most of the day in some sort of nickel type defense. Shorten the game and try to hold them to FGs instead of TDs.

I also think that the refs will play a big part in how this one plays out. If they "let 'em play," Seattle will probably take the upper hand with their aggressive defensive style. If they call things tight and you see the laundry a couple times on each series, that will open things up more for Denver and should favor them.

Personally, I think the line (Broncos (-2)) screams take Denver...which has me concerned. Vegas just daring people to roll with the HOF QB...even though he doesn't have the best reputation for big game performances (last week notwithstanding). I will say that I do like the under (47) a lot though. With all the pressure on Denver and Seattle's inexperience, I expect the score to be on the lower side...24-17, 23-20, 23-16...something like that.

It's kinda amazing to think that if it wasn't for a terrible play by the Denver secondary (and specifically, Rahim Moore) against the Ravens last year, the Broncos could be going for a back-to-back SB win.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
That is shear brilliance. How hard was it to get approved and all that? What was the site again?

It's partners.uber.com

I doubt you could get it all set up in time though/they may or may not have it in LA. Lyft is a similar thing. Or you could just cruise around bars and tell people to hop in your Corolla for cash.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
:lol:

Rather than watching the super bowl, my goal is to make $400 driving around drunk people who are watching the super bowl.

:thumbup: You are a genius. Making money while keeping the roads safe. Just make sure a passenger doesn't vomit on that superior interior!

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
:thumbup: You are a genius. Making money while keeping the roads safe. Just make sure a passenger doesn't vomit on that superior interior!

They do that and I vomit on them. Nah if someone seemed on the verge of vomitting I'd probably just cancel their ride and leave :laugh:

The passengers I've had so far have been cool/respectful of my car pretty much.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
2005 episode, this actually made the news.