GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2013 Volkswagen GTI Wolfsburg Edition

pcb09

2013 Volkswagen GTI Wolfsburg Edition

Car is located in Cincinnati Ohio

-30k miles
-Auto Matic (can be shifted like a manual, has paddle shifters)
-Clean title, in hand
-Owned outright, no lien/loan to mess with
-Super clean inside and out
-Super fun plaid interior
-Interior lights swapped to LED bulbs so you get a nice white light, and its bright when getting in
-Red footwell lights at night
-Chrome exhaust tips
-Purchased at Kings VW, and always serviced at Kings VW on time.

I am the original owner of the car and it has been babied since day one. My friends tell me I drive like a 90 year old man, slow and boring. Car has been waxed at least twice a year since purchased, and always before winter.

Wolfsburg Edition picks up special edition 19 inch wheels, golf ball style shift knob and red accented seat belts and floor mats. This model has had the upgraded radio head unit installed, featuring a 6 cd player, and a larger touch screen.

Car is not perfect, it is three years old and has been driven. Full transparency here, nothing to hide, I want to be honest with you. There is a small dent in drivers side passenger door from a car door hitting it in the parking lot. No paint damage, and not super noticeable. One rim was dented from a pot hole and repaired by the VW dealership.

Car includes
-VW monster floor mats (rubber, rugged, all weather mats)
-Original never used factory carpet floor mats
-VW first aid kit
-VW cargo storage protector mat in the trunk
-VW storage blocks, stick to trunk floor to keep cargo from moving
-VW storage net to organize trunk
-Windshield sun screen

Simply selling since I have another car that I am driving more and I hate to see such a nice car not being driven.

I am not interested in trades, I do not need help selling. Price is $17,300 or best offer. Feel free to ask any questions.

clownish

just clowning around
Those wheels have two names - Lagunas or Glenn Watkins depending on where in the world you are. They're 18x7.5 ET51 just like all the other VW OEM wheels. GLWS!