MKV GTI

Better than everyone expected!
Including me!
Deff next ride !

JDraft

architectural draftsman
Car(s)
07 BMP 6mt GTI 2dr
Am I the only one that thinks that the 2005 and up Mustangs just look plain clumsy when they are doing anything else other than going in a straight line?

DUB2OT

Banned
you can keep it lol.

PureDrive

Go Kart Champion
No thanks.......

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
Mustang gt for over 30k sticker, no, there's other much more appealing cars in that price range.

x2

the 370z is under 30k sticker and has more power, better handling, and a sicker interior

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI

nhbubba

CEL free until 48,398 mi
Mustang gt for over 30k sticker, no, there's other much more appealing cars in that price range.
Didn't watch the entire video, but doesn't the stang top out at like $30k max? I just priced a 'Premium' GT Coupe using autos.msn and got a sticker of $29-something. You have to be able to beat that price w/ ease these days.

According to this, it is cheaper than all of the Detroit 3 alternatives.

I think the '05+ Mustang is dead sexy, especially in person. Shockingly good build quality too; Ford has come a long way here on their entire line-up recently. I wouldn't want to daily drive it, but I wouldn't pass on the opportunity to add one to the stable.

DUB2OT

Banned
^ the model they're test driving cost 35K.

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
i remember top gear saying something about the Axels and the rear suspension, and how it made the mustang a terrible car to drive around corners.

i didn't hear anything about them fixing that. it is probably going to be a big stupid V8 that can't do anything but burn gas when you're off the interstate.

it costs 35,000 too. fuck that. i'll buy a 135i thank you.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
^ the model they're test driving cost 35K.

They added the track package and my guess is that the car is pretty useless without that package. So your looking at at least 35k for a decent mustang. I'll pass. That's 135i territory.

JudgementDEY

Euro tuned Freak
Car(s)
MKV GTI
x2

the 370z is under 30k sticker and has more power, better handling, and a sicker interior

No no and NO!
The base Z is just over thirty and if you go fully loaded its a bit over 40 grand went to the delaership and saw them.
Also interior wise the neew stang is nicer.
the Z just has it in the handling department!
But it doesnt come with a loud v8!