GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2008 GTI invoice pricing

ruffellprefley

get it?
Car(s)
08 GTI
We're talking about the retail pricing column, right? did invoice stay the same? this could be important info when negotiating up from invoice!

GTI 2 door: $22,800
GTI 4 door: $23,300
add $1,075 for DSG

Add $650 dest to ALL

adjulian

Passed Driver's Ed
Yes, invoice is affected as well including destination. Check out edmunds.com for more detailed information and compare it against the posted info here.

Naughtychimp

Canadian prices?

this is fantastic information! Please, please, do you have access to the CDN$ numbers and if so, would you mind posting them here? thx

twisted by dezign

Interiors win races
Car(s)
08 Stage 2+ GTI
this is fantastic information! Please, please, do you have access to the CDN$ numbers and if so, would you mind posting them here? thx

Seconded! I will be buying a new GTI soon in Canada and I would LOVE to know the invoice prices!

Ash

Passed Driver's Ed
2008 4dr cw 6spd
autobahn votex huffs with all seasons

$26.9k + TTL
orderd 3/22
delivery 6/26

Draw007

pdx_rox
x2 someone please post and also confirm option changes. :wink:

Although I forgot to bring home the info, I got the latest update of PC Carbook and was pleasantly surprised to see the option for 2009: Thunderbunny body kit. Pricing has yet to be released. Also, Reflex Silver will no longer be available. Everything else was pretty much status quo.

For those wanting to see invoice pricing vs. retail, it's typically between 6%-10% depending on the make and model of vehicle. VW is usually around 7% markup. I'll back up the numbers tomorrow....

Credit2NV

The Credit Guy!!
Car(s)
08' UG Rabbit
what is the invoice on a 08' new r32? what is hold back on it and, what is hold back on a 08 dsg gti 2 door?

thanks

BTW- what is diffrent for 09? and good rates?