GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

2008 GTI invoice pricing

Naughtychimp

Canadian prices?

this is fantastic information! Please, please, do you have access to the CDN$ numbers and if so, would you mind posting them here? thx

Draw007

pdx_rox
x2 someone please post and also confirm option changes. :wink:
Although I forgot to bring home the info, I got the latest update of PC Carbook and was pleasantly surprised to see the option for 2009: Thunderbunny body kit. Pricing has yet to be released. Also, Reflex Silver will no longer be available. Everything else was pretty much status quo.

For those wanting to see invoice pricing vs. retail, it's typically between 6%-10% depending on the make and model of vehicle. VW is usually around 7% markup. I'll back up the numbers tomorrow....

Credit2NV

The Credit Guy!!
Ride
08' UG Rabbit
what is the invoice on a 08' new r32? what is hold back on it and, what is hold back on a 08 dsg gti 2 door?

thanks

BTW- what is diffrent for 09? and good rates?

jorge330823

Passed Driver's Ed
Got mine for 14,500 without tax, interest and of course extended warranty mine is an 08 with 50,000 miles when I got it. Total after everything is 18000