rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
Last edited:

Rich241

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Good luck with the sale, sad to see the car go. If you decide to part out later down the road let me know, you have some stuff I would like to pick up.

ducsNdubs

Ready to race!
Good luck with the sale, sad to see the car go. If you decide to part out later down the road let me know, you have some stuff I would like to pick up.

second that...always loved your car...if you do sell please stick around the forum...your one of the most helpful people on here with your posts :)

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
Wow sad to see your car go. Off question. But, how did you get those seats to operate without the airbag light?

Jtrem

Pro TeaBagger
Car(s)
'06 Gti
I never got that to go away. There is some discussion on that in a recent thread but nobody has found a viable solution yet.

One reason I haven't put aftermarkets seats in yet. Thanks for the response. I wonder if it could be disabled via vag com.

anile_eight

Go Kart Champion
The wheels are available off tirerack....

Anyways free bump for a great fun car! Fun to drive, and the looks that people give you when they pull up next to you and they see that cage... lol. Good times in that car!

(trade for daily jetta you just vagcom'd lol with a mer 119xxx km?)

Last edited:

Vins25

Dump Valve 7000RPM
Car(s)
Golf 5 GTI
Very nice car

h0ckeyfreek20

Go Kart Champion
second that...always loved your car...if you do sell please stick around the forum...your one of the most helpful people on here with your posts :)