GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2007 MKV front end conversion to R32

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Car(s)
2007 MKV Fahrenheit
Guys - I have searched for info regarding this and its been spotty at best, is there anyone here who knows whats entailed in doing an MKV OEM to R32 OEM front end swap?

I had a very minor fender bender bump and im getting it fixed, im adding my own funds in to get the R32 front end put on instead of fixing the OEM MKV bumper and the body shop is the dealerships but they added just the bumper at a price of around $500 ...this doesnt sound right to me, I thought ive seen R32 front ends going for over 1k?

plus, we still dont know the damage that may be hidden underneath, broken clips etc

Can anyone help?

Thanks

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Car(s)
2007 MKV Fahrenheit
come on?? anyone??

PenAcow

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 gti mk5
i have heard that the silver part alone on the r32 front goes for 500 new

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Car(s)
2007 MKV Fahrenheit
DBC performance is selling this direct bolt on R-32 front end for $1,350.00

http://www.dbcperformance.com/1K0696001_p/1k0696001.kit.htm

I wonder if it comes with the LED fogs - doesnt say so in the link?

Are there better prices out there? $1,400 ( not including paint ) seems pretty pricey to me - thoughts?

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Car(s)
2007 MKV Fahrenheit
Thanks for the post - I already saw this though and I want brand new...nothing used.

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Car(s)
2007 MKV Fahrenheit
*MKV GTI ...sorry

Kind of misrepresentation by DBC showing the LED fogs in their ad and then not saying "NOT INCLUDED" I tried calling them but it goes straight to voicemail - and whoever has the Instant messenger never follows up with messages.

I guess they dont want my $$

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
*MKV GTI ...sorry

Kind of misrepresentation by DBC showing the LED fogs in their ad and then not saying "NOT INCLUDED" I tried calling them but it goes straight to voicemail - and whoever has the Instant messenger never follows up with messages.

I guess they dont want my $$

DBC is known for their great customer service. I would not give up on them just yet. BTW they also price match if you find the bumper cheaper elsewhere.

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Car(s)
2007 MKV Fahrenheit
Weird ...I tried to buy a mug from them a few weeks ago - the messenger guy told me the FH mug would be added to the site THAT NIGHT and i could purchase it through there - well, its still not there...ok, no big deal, its just a mug...but if thats the customer service i can expect I am a little nervous about sending them 1,400 bucks without talking to someone on the phone at least!