GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2 years since Sandy Hook school shooting

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Considering it takes less than 3 seconds to clear 21 feet, it sure as hell won't be an issue

That's what I'm saying, though, lol

If you're taking pot shots at 25 feet with a shotgun to defend your home, you're doing it wrong. Close the gap, neutralize threat.

Jewbacca

Passed Driver's Ed
So do lights in your house. My point is that laser pointers, 4x scopes, holographic sights, tactical rails, high capacity magazines, and high intensity flashlights make your "home defense" rifle look very offensive to those in favor of more gun control. Instead of treating you like a rational citizen, they're more likely to think you're some kind of whack job.
You sound WAY TOO RATIONAL to be heard. [emoji6]

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Government like to use creeping gradualism to take rights away. Just look at your 1st Amendment and 4th Amendment. Completely rat fucked by the government, but they did it a methodical way.

kharma

Ready to race!
You gonna be able to explain your life being threatened in court when the dude is 25 ft away?

It'd be a lot easier if said dude isn't around to dispute. The only thing that worries me more than possibly having to use it is having to deal with the consequences.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
It'd be a lot easier if said dude isn't around to dispute. The only thing that worries me more than possibly having to use it is having to deal with the consequences.

Exactly. Close that gap, like I said earlier, lol. "I was 10 ft away and saw he had a gun. It was clear as day once I shined my flashlight on him (or turned my house lights on)."

Sounds a lot more believable than being 25ft away and mistaking a gun for something else. You're right, though, I would rather be judged by twelve than be carried by six.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Been busy, but I still haven't seen any other test results looking at drywall. The one video posted was looking at solid wood.

I've wasted enough time looking for results to "prove you guys right" as it were - Why do you refuse to back up your own assertions?

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Been busy, but I still haven't seen any other test results looking at drywall. The one video posted was looking at solid wood.

I've wasted enough time looking for results to "prove you guys right" as it were - Why do you refuse to back up your own assertions?

http://www.olyarms.com/index.php?op...3-penetration-testing&catid=13:technical-info

With insulation, a .223 soft point and the hollow point did not penetrate through the "house" they built.

With extrapolation and educated guessing, a target load shotgun shell would not get past the first wall with the given gunpowder grain count and the type BB's that are in there.

Like I said before, my initial assertion of a shotgun being better was proven by your own links. I don't have to do shit.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
http://www.olyarms.com/index.php?op...3-penetration-testing&catid=13:technical-info

With insulation, a .223 soft point and the hollow point did not penetrate through the "house" they built.

With extrapolation and educated guessing, a target load shotgun shell would not get past the first wall with the given gunpowder grain count and the type BB's that are in there.

Like I said before, my initial assertion of a shotgun being better was proven by your own links. I don't have to do shit.

When did multiple exterior walls become the same thing as a single interior wall?

Every test you and anyone else has linked thus far shows every form of ammo penetrating an interior wall. What you just linked had the weakest gun penetrating an exterior wall (significantly stronger than an interior wall) and penetrating 5.5" into the human tissue approximation.

Is a 5.5" deep wound not potentially deadly?