GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2 years since Sandy Hook school shooting

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com

Bender1

Banned
Am I just failing at google since I can't find a documented one of these tests? It seems like something so basic shouldn't be a matter of opinion and anecdote.

Yup - you don't know what you are looking for obvi

kharma

Ready to race!
BTW - what home is laid out that you will be firing a shotgun in a pattern towards your kids room in an effort to protect it? This makes no sense.

Mine. I come out of my bedroom with stairs on right and kid's room just beyond. The AR/AK's stay in the safe and the 870 chock full of 00 is in the bedroom. I'm fine with that and so is my wife.

FWIW, rumor has it it's not THAT loud indoors out the bedroom window with target loads. Just ask the woodpeckers.

Bender1

Banned
Mine. I come out of my bedroom with stairs on right and kid's room just beyond. The AR/AK's stay in the safe and the 870 chock full of 00 is in the bedroom. I'm fine with that and so is my wife.

Ahhh wasn't thinking of that layout

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com

FWIW, rumor has it it's not THAT loud indoors out the bedroom window with target loads. Just ask the woodpeckers.

Target load ;) if it doesn't kill them, it'll hinder them enough to get full incapacitation with follow up action(s).