GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

18x8.5 BBS RS-II

osteor10

Passed Driver's Ed
There are some pics floating around, i cant find any. but these will work. These wheels are more for people that are all into their car and if ur buying these i would hope you know how to make them work(not trying to sound mean). That markiemark or whatever his name is on vortex has Rs' with something like 9.5" with a low 30 offset all around.

Redrill and you could shave up to 5 mm from the inside giving a final et of 33.Using a baseball bat to roll just a little will give you the extra clearance. BUt these can def. fit on a mkv, one of the reasons why i posted here.

You are correct, they would fit better on a bmw or mkiv or whatever but they can still fit on a mkv.

Amazing stances dont happen from just slapping on wheels, you gotta work for it.

Yes I understand anything is possible. 215-35-18 tires, negative camber and super stiff spings..... I know all about the baseball bat and a heat gun, Ive had alot of VWs since 92. I love RSII wheels, I had a set on a old A3. Dont know if I like chrome that much.

InfraRed

Driving on the wrong side
Car(s)
91 R32 Skyline GTS-T
So your saying a 28et wont rub? or stick out?
You show me a pic of a MK5 with a 28et.

here you go guy.

9.5 et36 all around. this pokes out 5mm more than the wheels shown in this thread. NEVER RUBBED ONCE going straight, or turning up front.

/end thread jack.

now that you see you can put these wheels on your car, someone buy them from this guy!

here you go guy.

9.5 et36 all around. this pokes out 5mm more than the wheels shown in this thread. NEVER RUBBED ONCE going straight, or turning up front.

/end thread jack.

now that you see you can put these wheels on your car, someone buy them from this guy!

I was not jacking this thread? saw some nice wheels and then saw the bolt pattern and offset.? 5x120 and 28et and stock is around 50et.

On the picture you posted, There is no way those do not rub turning? Just because you minitrucked you VW with air bags doesnt mean they fit.

InfraRed

Driving on the wrong side
Car(s)
91 R32 Skyline GTS-T
i didn't always have bags so that was post "minitrucked my vw with airbag" days when i drove that daily with a static drop. I wasn't telling you that you were thread jacking, i was saying that because i posted a picture not related to the kid's wheels.

I'm sitting here telling you they FIT and DO NOT rub WHILE TURNING or GOING STRAIGHT.

Take a GTI, drop it ~ 5" on coils , slap on 9.5 et36 wheels all around, put appropriate sized tires to fit without problems, and voila.

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
the problem is not the offset, its the bolt pattern. if they are 5x120 they will need adapters and that adds at MINIMUM 15mm to the wheel.. therefore you have a 18x8.5 et13 :eyebulge:

but as said, if you got them redrilled to 5x112 they would work great. and centercaps could totally cover up the work.

VRmk3tomk5

mk5's are gay
Car(s)
99 B5 passat wagon
the highest ive seen ona mk5 was et.32

maaayyybe 28 will work but honestly i wouldnt try...