$125 where do I spend it

PooLeArMor

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 CW GTi
boost gauge

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate
sell the audio mods... i have never understood the point of making your sound system louder/clearer/whatever the reason and i am a musician and thoroughly enjoy music, but what is the point? the stock system sounds fine. the GTI is a car, so buy car mods for it. you want nice sound, go buy a nice speaker system for your house.

Anthem40

Day and Night
sell the audio mods... i have never understood the point of making your sound system louder/clearer/whatever the reason and i am a musician and thoroughly enjoy music, but what is the point? the stock system sounds fine. the GTI is a car, so buy car mods for it. you want nice sound, go buy a nice speaker system for your house.

amazing sound quality > shitty sound quality.

thegr8brian

Passed Driver's Ed

Imadeit

Rookie Tuner
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI

I am big into car audio, I drive 45 mi to work mostly with the windows down so I like to be loud and hear it. I do also have a system for the house though. I couldnt get shi* for the amp anyway, she is an old faithful. And if I sold the sub I would $125 maybe.

This is going to sound way rookie but why a boost gauge? What does it do? I am new to this fun filled world of modding.

I have no mods done but would like to start. This is what I have budgeted right now. I have a 12' kicker solo baric...w/ amp. But I am looking to start modding a little a time. I live right by NGP, if I can get it there even better. I am thing BOV...it is a 2008 Black GTi 2dr Auto w/ about 20k on it. Lates I appreciate the help.

CANDY!!!