GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

10th Annual Leavenworth Drive - June 19th, 2010

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
From the 'tex

Here we go again! 10th Annual drive, can you believe it? Over 670 cars last year, help spread the word to all European car owners and enthusiasts!
Date: Saturday, June 19th, 2010
Meeting Point: Bellevue Community College – Bellevue, WA
Meeting Time: 9:00am to 10:30am
Driver's meeting: 10:30am
Leave for Leavenworth: 10:45am

Donation – There is a minimum donation of $10.00 USD per car. All proceeds will be donated to our Charity Spotlight organization.

Please come with a full tank of gas to the meeting location!

This event is not a speed or racing event, this is a casual cruise through some very scenic roads in Washington State. If you want to speed, please do it somewhere else.

http://www.leavenworthdrive.com

2010 Event -- Mark your calendars, Saturday, June 19th, 2010 -- our 10th Annual Event! We had over 670 cars in 2009...wonder if we will break that record yet again, each year this gets bigger! See you in June!

The team at Northwest European is proud to present you with the Leavenworth Drive 2010, an event combining our passion for cars with our desire to give back to the community. We are excited to bring you one of the most scenic, enjoyable and memorable drives the region has to offer. This year marks the 10th annual Leavenworth Drive, so mark your calendar now to join in with your European car - -all makes, models and years welcome!

We are proud to announce that our Charity Spotlight this year is focused on Children’s Hospital. Ranked as one of the best children's hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report and Child magazines, Children's serves as the pediatric referral center for Washington, Alaska, Montana and Idaho. Founded in 1907, Children's provides excellent patient care with compassion and respect, and conducts cutting-edge pediatric research.

Join us as we celebrate European automobiles, a wonderful charity, and enjoying the good old American road...all while ending up in a small slice of Bavarian Germany – Leavenworth, Washington.

9Schnell

Euro-Elitist
Car(s)
2010 CC Lux
booked rooms at the Bavarian Lodge. Taking up some of the 4th floor...

PyroBob

I'm in.
Car(s)
.:R 32
I'll be at my sister's wedding...can't really miss that...I'm officiating it.

I'm 1/3 on the L-worth drive so far...not good odds.

Strikered

Ready to race!
I've never been, but I'm assuming that it goes well into the night? or do poeple just not want to deal with the traffic on the way back? Either way, it sounds like a good time, I'm in!!

Anyone looking to room up?

Dark Anghell

Go Kart Champion
I've never been, but I'm assuming that it goes well into the night? or do poeple just not want to deal with the traffic on the way back? Either way, it sounds like a good time, I'm in!!

Anyone looking to room up?

Well, schedule of the event goes something like this:

1-2p.m. everyone arrives into Leavenworth
2-3p.m. everyone is above legal limit of .08
3-5p.m. everyone who thought they could drive has left...everyone else is doomed
5-8p.m. everyone who decided to stay is now on the way to blacked out abyss
8p.m.-midnight people start to use random objects to ride down the stairs, hug each other inappropriately, throw up in random places, pass out in random places
midning-on...I have yet to make it that far.

So it'd definitely a good time!

9Schnell

Euro-Elitist
Car(s)
2010 CC Lux
Well, schedule of the event goes something like this:

1-2p.m. everyone arrives into Leavenworth
2-3p.m. everyone is above legal limit of .08
3-5p.m. everyone who thought they could drive has left...everyone else is doomed
5-8p.m. everyone who decided to stay is now on the way to blacked out abyss
8p.m.-midnight people start to use random objects to ride down the stairs, hug each other inappropriately, throw up in random places, pass out in random places
midning-on...I have yet to make it that far.

So it'd definitely a good time!

QFT.

Amazing how you could remember what happened each year?
I was pretty tossed last year...