GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

1/8th scale Kyosho Inferno GT

gti=sexy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
STI
Hey guys,
About 2 months ago I bought this r/c car. I spent the time to break it in properly (3 tanks of fuel just idling, then 2 with less than half throttle). Its a great car I just don't bother taking it out anymore. For those of you that saw it at the meet, it doesnt look like that anymore, it looks like a real car again. Along with the car you will get all the required suspension and wheels/tires to convert the car into an offroad truck.

The price is $325 plus shipping (I would much prefer local pick-up, but I can ship)

Included:
1 Inferno GT with Nissan 350Z Nismo body
1 Mcclaren body already painted, but never run
1 2 channel radio
4 extended dogbones
4 extended upper and lower control arms
2 extended steering arms
4 oversized wheels with off-road tires
1 glow plug heater
1 fuel bottle
1 brand new rear shock tower (explained lower down)
1 brand new set of rear body posts
what ever tools that came with it in the first place
and if its picked up I will give you whatever fuel I have left(about
1/4 of a gallon, and I know I can't ship that)

I paid $756.32, I just looked over my credit bill from last month, it was all on there lol.
btw the car is missing a front foam bumper which ripped off while mobbing thru some tall grass, and the rear shock tower is held together with zip ties, thats why I am including a brand new one.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited:

nectar

crab in my shoemouth
what type of radio? am or fm? what model is it? just wanted to look at the specs (can't tell from the pic...is it awd?)

great looking ride

i've been kinda wanting a nitro. i'm an old school r/c guy (losi jrx2 - the original lol)
________
Honda Nighthawk picture

Last edited: