GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

09 gti vs 00 acura tl type s

r0nni

sexi =]
Car(s)
09 GTI
Just want to know who would win the race? He has a pulley. What I have is my air ride lol for aerodynamics I guess and my awe chipped ecu =]. But question is can I take him the way I am or should I wait till march 14 and i install my turbo back exhaust and cai?

-r0nni

kev24k

Go Kart Champion
Just do it now. If you lose, so what? Then when you go stage2 race again to see the difference.

mtlss

Ready to race!
true. haha. so can you explain to me what is stage 3 what mods do you have to do to get there?

-r0nni

you'll take him top end if your chipped. i'm 100% sure

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
if you used the search button you would have found that it's been spelled out 8327187529835789175871^98748905172843 times, i've counted...

back on topic though: if you're chipped, you'll win. also, pulley does about jack shit for him. frees up maybe 0.5 horsepower. also, if you had searched you would have found another post showing this exact race. guy even made videos. GTI pulled every time even though the TL-S kept jumping the gun.

btw, nice sig, gotta love hot naked chick in bed. also, gotta love seeing those three letters in brown knowing that some new part for the car just arrived :thumbsup: .

r0nni

sexi =]
Car(s)
09 GTI
=] thanks (= sorry for all the poor search efforts. buy hey i thought id show a new thread and show who is gonna be racing. i do not think if we did race i would have posted on the site =/. Thanks also for the compliments! Yes i do love delievering my self my new mods when i get them lol =]

-r0nni