GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

08 GTi vs 07 Impreza

mgalanif

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 GTI
For starters, the Impreza is far from stock, its manual and idk what's on it (ask my friend, its his). We were on our way to auto-cross at Delaware Park early in the morning, and we did a 50 to 115 pull. He had me at first, but at the top of fourth I took over and put a bus length, maybe more by the time we shut down. Random info: i had a friend in my car and all I have is an intake, and its DSG, and autocross was very fun (my first time). He posted a better time in autocross though, by 1 second.

D-Rick21

Ready to race!
For starters, the Impreza is far from stock, its manual and idk what's on it (ask my friend, its his). We were on our way to auto-cross at Delaware Park early in the morning, and we did a 50 to 115 pull. He had me at first, but at the top of fourth I took over and put a bus length, maybe more by the time we shut down. Random info: i had a friend in my car and all I have is an intake, and its DSG, and autocross was very fun (my first time). He posted a better time in autocross though, by 1 second.

i forgot we are supposed to just know who "your friend" is. Do you know whether it is still n/a or not?

mgalanif

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 GTI
i forgot we are supposed to just know who "your friend" is. Do you know whether it is still n/a or not?

I realize that, it was a joke. He's still n/a, but he plans on doing an STI swap soon. I think he has headers, exhaust, intake and other things i don't know of.