GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

08 GTI Pricing Courtesy Of Binky!

Jay J

Whaa? sooo I get standard climate control?
That's whack...Mini just got another +1 from me..
Its down to a mini S vs GTi at the moment...
or CPO 330ci (E46)

bonosurgut

i'm from russia
for comparisons ours price:
2 door standart with 6 speed manual - 30934$
DSG - + 1700$
Navigation - 3300$
wheels - ONLY 17'' Denver, tyres: Bridgestone
Winter package 1 - 514$
Winter package 2 (Webasto) - 1487$
Leather interior - 2333$
rally forward seats - 4474$
hatch - 1006$
Bixenon - 1215$
Premium Audio 1600$

Muzzle79

Here's the 08 VW line pdf if anyone is interested

I didn't have a way to cut to image while at work.

Attachments

• VW 2008.pdf
    102.6 KB · Views: 2,151

dmk5

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
there is no pack 1 now its all stand alones, you pic what you want and there is no pack 2 its cold autobahn and you loss dual climate control,

EZC

just ordered mine today in MA
for $26200
with autobahn pkg, 6-speed manual, and Nav w/ ipod. They said it will take 4-8 weeks

jondimellow

Ready to race!
i got my 2008 4 door dsg with moon roof for invoice price. and on top of that dealer installed ipod adapter for free (about $200 value). i didn't really even have to negotiate, excellent dealer pricing.

i got it from a dealership in the bay area.

drivebybiped

can you get the cold weather package as a stand-alone option?
I don't see it on any of the invoice pricing lists, but my local dealership has it as an option without the autobahn package (I don't want leather seats). So I'm a bit confused and couldn't find an answer elsewhere on here.

Vdub4Snow

Back In the Fold
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
Yes, you can get cold weather pkg. as a standalone for $225. They began offering them in wk 52 of 07. You can get premium audio for $325. Edmunds has the current available options with invoice pricing. I am ecstatic that they have offered the cold weather pkg. w the cloth. For me the only thing I want in the autobahn pkg. is the heated seats, premium audio, and the lumbar adjustment. But I will sacrifice the lumbar adj for $2,470. Personally, I have had sunroofs on all of my vw's and audi's in the past, but other than for resale I see them as a bit of a nuisance. More time spent detailing the car on something that I use very little.

TheCrazyRabbit

Passed Driver's Ed
Dealer fees negotiable?

I was told that on top of the $640 destination fee, there is a dealer fee of approximately $487 (SoCal). Is this negotiable? What's the likelihood of getting the dealer to at least throw in a Monster Mat kit? How much do you think the true dealer cost is on the mats?

BTW, I was quoted invoice + $100 for a 4-DR GTI with DSG and Autobahn. Was surprised at the nearly $500 dealer fee + 8.25% sales tax (LA County) on all that...

Hope to get the car though cuz they're trying to trade for it.

Ron