08 GTI Pricing Courtesy Of Binky!

gtir6

Ready to race!
There is no "official" details yet

dubc

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Hey Binky, I'm in Palo Alto. Just got my '07 GTI last week. Whats the installation costs of the iPod adapter?

Quigaboo

Ready to race!
Yes you can order the 08's

I ordered my 08 today and have been told I should get it by mid September....
I can wait to get behind the wheel of this thing...... This 17" stock wheels are now the "Denver" seried and not the Hufeisen wheels....

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
I ordered my 08 today and have been told I should get it by mid September....
I can wait to get behind the wheel of this thing...... This 17" stock wheels are now the "Denver" seried and not the Hufeisen wheels....

the huffs were never the stock wheels, the denvers replaced the old 17" classix's

Quicksilver

so help me to understand how this thread is suppose to help us??
when the prices listed are MSRP :confused:

how about you list invoice pricing?? hmmm maybe that would help us:thumbsup:

brennok

Ready to race!
the huffs were the optional 18" wheels on the 06.5, 07, and now the 08's.

So on the 06.5 and the 07 if you choose the option for 18s what was the default 18 rim? I have only seen Huffs at the dealership but I didn't start looking until late.

From reading the OP it sounds like for 08 if you choose 18s you only get Huffs with a choice of tire or am I misunderstanding you.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
So on the 06.5 and the 07 if you choose the option for 18s what was the default 18 rim? I have only seen Huffs at the dealership but I didn't start looking until late.

From reading the OP it sounds like for 08 if you choose 18s you only get Huffs with a choice of tire or am I misunderstanding you.

the standard wheels on all three model years is a 17" wheel. for 06.5, and almost all of 07 it was the classicx (or however they spell it), then they switched to the denver (baby huff without the shiny finish). as far as i know, the 18" huff is still the optional wheel and it was for 06.5 and 07. now there is the 18" charleston wheel, but that's only available on the farenheit.

Jerome81

Autocross Newbie
Maybe I'm missing something, but how do you get Sirius? Is that only part of the premium audio package?

Does this mean Pkg 1 is gone?

And lastly (and I should probably search), whats the difference in the ride quality between an All Season Denver and an All Season Huf? I liked the old 17" wheels, but being the Denvers are sorta a "baby Huf" I'm wondering if I should just shell out for the 18's. I just don't want a stiff or high-noise ride. And I only want the all seasons. For that matter, is tire wear way worse on the 18's?

Jaffy

I'm Brown.
Car(s)
07' Jetta GLI
november delivery for me :(

got an 08

Votex Kit
Autobahn Package
17"
Monster Mats

Does the autobahn package have the Dual Climate Control?