GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

07 cw gti 6mt

candymkv

Ready to race!
ok guys im selling the car, i have just started medical school so this is the only reason im selling the car its in amazing condition. but i just cant afford the car and school. im a vw enthusiast i have 2 beetles and a mk2 gti so this car is coming from a good home.The car was my daily driver and i was working about 2 hours from my job so the mileage might seam a little high but trust me it is all highway miles and has been maintained amazingly!so on with the pics and mods

INTERLAGOS
6SPD MT
VOTEX BODY KIT
CLASSIX
30K MILES

MODS LIST
GIAC chip
3" atp catless dp
2.5" custom catback
neuspeed p-flo intake
atp fmic
vogtland 50mm springs
forge spacer
20th AE gti badge
yellow fogs
gold classix
open fog grilles
euro plate
30% 3M tint
momo shift knob
megan racing center mount boost gauge
gti monster mats
digital hippie pcv fix
and a never used bsh water/meth kit that i will let go with car its still in the plastic
AND ALL STOCK PARTS

on with the pictures...

engine pic before the pcv fix was done

grille is back in place just wanted to show the fogs with this pic and fmic isnt crooked anymore:rolleyes:

the seat looks dirty/dark in the top corner it is not at all i will take more pics to verify

now onto the bad well what i would consider the bad.
while i was driving down a friends road a palm tree branch decided it wanted to attack me and left 5 MINOR scratches i mean really small it took me about 20 shots to actually get a picture to be able to see them. they can be high speeded out but i myself dont like to high speed the car personally so i havnt had it done.

now halloween of 06 someone decided it would be funny to throw a firecracker into a moving car well needless to say they made it in and melted the stock floormat and some of the carpet by the gas pedal i now have the monster mats to replace the stock ones the car was taken directly to vw the next day to be checked and nothing electrical or anything was damaged except for the mark in the carpet.honestly you dont notice it unless your looking at it its in a wierd spot and when your driving your blocking it anyways. but that person wont be throwing anymore firecrackers:smoking:

now the payoff on the car is around 22,500 i am willing to take a little loss in hopes that i can sell it to a good home. dont forget the car is coming with all aftermarket goodies and all the stock parts to replace them.if requested i will sell the car stock for a good amount less and will part out all the aftermarket goodies...but im going to start of at 23,000.....please make me offers i am very willing to accept any resonable offer..if anyone with a mk1 or mk2 wants to pay some and trade the car for the rest i am willing to do that as well:thumbup:

anymore pics will be posted per request
please ask as many questions as you like pertaining to the car