GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

06 white 2dr gti

nebgti

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
06 white gti
Looking to sell my 06 white 2door gti leather sunroof 6mt. Reason is looking to upgrade to a mk7 gti. 165k all maintenance up to date. Timing belt water pump acc belt at 100k. newer battery, already replaced fuel filter twice since owned at 72k. carbon cleaning injector seals, oil filter housing coil packs and did the tranny fluid twice. only mods when I bought it were a K and N cai and a mk6 touchscreen radio/sat/cd. A/C blows cold. oil changed every 3k with liquimoly and factory filter. On to the mods... dad owns a shop so had the resources to do everything with him.

Forge front mount twintercooler
cts noise pipe delete
K and N Intake
GFB diverter valve upgrade
BFI Catch can
APR Downpipe, Eurosport acc stainless cat back
APR HPFP... cam follower every 30k, doesn't wear, just change it to be sure. when I bought the car at 72k it was blown through so dealer warranty replaced the pump and cam. shortly after I upgraded to the APR pump and tune.
APR 2+tune
ECS turbo muffler delete upgrade
Votex body kit all around
HPA short shifter
Metal shift Bushings
034 engine and tranny street density mounts
ECS dog bone mount
ECS front subframe bolts and spacers
Poly front swaybar bushings
Poly control arm bushings
Autotech Clubsport suspension with new strut bearings and High density 034 strut mounts (shocks and springs)
Eibach rear swaybar
Tyrol rear subframe deadset kit
Projector fog lights
Euro open grill fog light grills
ECS Rear Wiper delete
New South center vent boost gauge. Also have an oil temp gauge with vent not installed yet
Euro Light switch
Really good quality tint, previous owner must have spent a lot on it
BFI black air leather shift knob
ECS slotted brake rotors all around with carbotech pads

owned the car for about 5 years in that time ive done both cv boots wheel bearings purge valve gas cap coil packs full service. have two sets of floor mats. gti rubber ones and cloth ones. APR came out with a bpy stage 2+update on their tune. 8454164993 located in Poughkeepsie NY 5600 price dropped
[/url]ben int4 by benjamin haymann, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]ben int5 by benjamin haymann, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]ben int2 by benjamin haymann, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]ben int by benjamin haymann, on Flickr[/IMG]
[/url]ben gti11 by benjamin haymann, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited: