GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

06 UG GTI Nice Mods Low Miles

Masyn1

AJAX
Car(s)
06 GTI, PKG 2
Hate to say it but my new job has me looking for a commuter. :mad: My outstanding GTI just isn't the right car for a 1 hr drive each way on crappy US Interstate.

2006 GTI w/ Pkg 2 (DVD Nav/XM Radio/Grey Leather/Sun roof/6 CD Changer, etc...); DSG trans; United Grey in excellent condition. Have the 17" spoked factory wheels w/ summer traction mounted and will consider throwing in a set of new 18" Huffeisen rims (brand new).

ONLY 8000 miles!!!

Mods include: APR Tuned (stage 2 - EMCS[flip switch & security lockout]); APR DV; APR Steath 3" Turbo-back Exhaust; ABT Sport Springs; H&R Spacers (5mm front, 12mm rear); Neuspeed Cold Air Intake; Evolution Motorsport Engine Cover; Smoke tints windows (lifetime warranted); open lower grill vents and smoked marker lights; monster mats & Gorilla Gear rear mat w/ blocks.

Several VAG adjustments have been made as well (no DRLs, fogs and highs at same time, etc...)

This is an awsome looking car; oh, did I mention...she screams!!!. Has been garaged for the majority of it's life. Will email photos to those with serious interest.

This car is in the Washington DC area.

Must have $24,000 for this sweet ride. Please email me at <oneculp@yahoo.com> or call 703-781-0967.

Last edited:

Masyn1

AJAX
Car(s)
06 GTI, PKG 2
dude, the car is great on the highway...keep it! plus you're asking way too much

Dude,
Familiar w/ the Highway characteristics...1st 2500 miles on this car were on the Autobahn in Germany (puchased it w/ US Specs while stationed there); unfortunately w/ the ABT springs, will have to replace my fillings before too long...love the 30 MPG it's getting w/ the tune and exhaust but just can't take the ride anymore (Army back and knees).
PS: thanks for the boost on the price.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
well i guess coming from driving it on the autobahn, anything is going to feel shitty in the states...good luck with the sale, and just being honest about the price...

RSC17

R32 OG
how much to take those 17's off your hands? only if you're willing....since you have the 18's as well.

Masyn1

AJAX
Car(s)
06 GTI, PKG 2
how much to take those 17's off your hands? only if you're willing....since you have the 18's as well.

Sorry, don't want to break em up....I don't have rubber for the 18s, just the wheels...so I'd have to dump $750 into rubber just to get a few hundred off the 17s...no thanks.

Will sell them to you for 26K but you have to take the car too :thumbup: