GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

034 motorsport catch can install

socalhatch

Don't panic it's organic
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
everything went smooth besides the pcv block off has to be lined up perfect. Still not super happy with being able to see the orange gasket a tiny bit if you look hard enough with a flash light. If your facing your engine the tiny gap is on the left corner of the pcv block off.

Also, the catch can will not mount properly without making a spacer for your aftermarket engine mounts 034 does not mention this in the description . i had to use about 4-5 washers to make it about the same height as the stock motor mount. i don't really like how it mounts inside the engine mount with a new Allen head bolt.. Does not make me feel comfortable with the engine mount being properly secure.

I give it an 8/10
Price almost : $400
Quality : excellent
Fitment : 7/10

Overall there are cheaper options i just liked the name ( my favorite number ) and the braided -10 lines.

socalhatch

Don't panic it's organic
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
So the 034 intake manifold plug / boost tap is horrible. Nothing besides two 0-rings to hold it in place. It decided to blow off today while I was driving on the highway making for a scary moment. Don't recommend this plug

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
The boost plug must have some other way it's supposed to be secured. $400 is ridiculous money for a catch can although now you've got those braided lines...

socalhatch

Don't panic it's organic
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
It would be great if that $400 catch can came with instructions also... I looked all over the plug before install too see if there was a screw or someThing to hold it in place but none ... The damn catch can doesn't even fit my eurojet motor mount right either...