GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

034 motorsport catch can install

socalhatch

Don't panic it's organic
Ride
Gti
everything went smooth besides the pcv block off has to be lined up perfect. Still not super happy with being able to see the orange gasket a tiny bit if you look hard enough with a flash light. If your facing your engine the tiny gap is on the left corner of the pcv block off.

Also, the catch can will not mount properly without making a spacer for your aftermarket engine mounts 034 does not mention this in the description . i had to use about 4-5 washers to make it about the same height as the stock motor mount. i don't really like how it mounts inside the engine mount with a new Allen head bolt.. Does not make me feel comfortable with the engine mount being properly secure.

I give it an 8/10
Price almost : $400
Quality : excellent
Fitment : 7/10

Overall there are cheaper options i just liked the name ( my favorite number ) and the braided -10 lines.

socalhatch

Don't panic it's organic
Ride
Gti
So the 034 intake manifold plug / boost tap is horrible. Nothing besides two 0-rings to hold it in place. It decided to blow off today while I was driving on the highway making for a scary moment. Don't recommend this plug

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Ride
Electric + 135i
The boost plug must have some other way it's supposed to be secured. $400 is ridiculous money for a catch can although now you've got those braided lines...

socalhatch

Don't panic it's organic
Ride
Gti
It would be great if that $400 catch can came with instructions also... I looked all over the plug before install too see if there was a screw or someThing to hold it in place but none ... The damn catch can doesn't even fit my eurojet motor mount right either...